Phil Leotardo's Greatest Scenes - The Sopranos

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Paulie was the most authentic b/c the actor, Tony Sirico, was a gangsta in real life.

Yeah, thanks for that info, I read about it after you mentioned that and found this article:

A Real Tough Guy : Tony Sirico's rap sheet: 28 arrests and 27 acting jobs

It's hard to read his quotes and not envision his voice saying it, followed by "heh heh heh heh"

Even if the New York press has exaggerated the amount of underworld figures who reside here, Bensonhurst remains a tough, insular community. It gained more notoriety for the events surrounding the death of black teen-ager Yusuf Hawkins, who was killed in August by an angry white mob.

Having lived here most of his life, after a childhood in nearby East Flatbush, Sirico knows the rugged nature of these isolated, clannish neighborhoods. "Where I grew up, every guy was trying to prove himself. You either had to have a tattoo or a bullet hole."

Sirico grinned. "I had both."

"I was a pistol-packing guy. The first time I went away to prison, they searched me to see if I had a gun--and I had three of 'em on me. They'd ask why I was carrying and I'd say I live in a bad neighborhood. It was true. In our neighborhood, if you weren't carrying a gun, it was like you were the rabbit during rabbit-hunting season."

During his last prison stay in the early 1970s, Sirico saw a performance by a group of ex-con actors. Having already honed his thespian skills standing in police lineups and chatting up precinct captains ("I got 28 arrests and only two convictions, so you gotta admit I have a pretty good acting record"), the event inspired him.

"I watched 'em and I thought, 'I can do that.' I knew I wasn't bad looking. And I knew I had the (guts) to stand up and (bull) people. You get a lot of practice in prison. I used to stand up in front of these cold-blooded murderers and kidnapers--and make 'em laugh."

He wagged his finger. "It wasn't easy. The only way you could make most of these guys laugh was to stick a gun in their ribs and tell 'em, 'Laugh or I'll kill you.' "

Sirico's obsession with style almost got him killed. One night, resplendent in a new white suit, he was smooching with a girl on a local church steps when a rival hood spotted him and shot Sirico--once in the leg, once in the back. It wasn't an entirely unprovoked attack.

"I was kissing his girl," Sirico sheepishly acknowledges. "These three guys from the Bronx drive up and said, 'Hey Junior!,' which was my nickname. And I was in no position to do anything, because I have my tongue deep down in her soul. So they go, 'Boom!' And shoot me in the leg. When I saw the blood all over my new white suit, I just went crazy. So instead of running away, I start running toward their car!

"All I could think of was how they ruined my suit. Luckily, they stepped on the gas and pulled away. But as soon as I turned around, they shot me again, this time in the back."

In Goodfellas:

Goodfellas_027Pyxurz.jpg

Goodfellas_007Pyxurz.jpg

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

This dude was a pure sociopath.

Phil Leotardo GOAT Mobster

1:10

Lorraine Calluzzo:
No! Please! I'll suck your cock! All your cocks!

Phil Leotardo:
Suck our cocks?

Lorraine Calluzzo:
Yeah.

Phil Leotardo:
[to her boyfriend] She any good?... What am I askin' *you* for? You probably showed her how. :mjlol:

1:44

"Next time, there will be no next time..." :merchant:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
IMO the most quotable character on the Sopranos was Uncle Junior.

In the hospital

Bobby: Yea june they can get you a bedpan
Uncle Junior: ehh I'm not a fukking cat..I don't shyt in a box

His delivery was perfect.

When Jackie Jr died and at the funeral

Junior: ehh but he was always a dumb fukk that kid...

Junior:didn't he almost drown in 2 feet of water?

:russ:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the hospital

Bobby: Yea june they can get you a bedpan
Uncle Junior: ehh I'm not a fukking cat..I don't shyt in a box

His delivery was perfect.

When Jackie Jr died and at the funeral

Junior: ehh but he was always a dumb fukk that kid...

Junior:didn't he almost drown in 2 feet of water?

:russ:

:hhh::deadmanny::deadmanny:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

I took his fat fukking hand in friendship :russ::mjlol:

The man harbors a fakkit:mjlol:

I swear. Between Paulie and Phil and Ralph I laughed the hardest. All had hilarious one liners.:russ:

When Ralph sonned Paulie I about fell out of my chair.:laff: Tomorrow I can be on time. You will be stupid forever.:laff:

Edit: have to add Uncle Junior to the list too. The way he sonned everyone effortlessly was amazing

Last edited: