Phil Spencer upset: Thinks reviewers rate Xbox games lower to get traffic

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The reviewer wasn't wrong, FH 3 is stale as fukk and is geared towards whiny ass casual gamers like yourself who hate challenges and want everything given to them for barely doing anything. Absolutely 0 learning curve to FH and the environment don't feel any different from FH 2.
Still trying huh? :mjlol:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
With that review he noted, apparently No Man's Sky was given a four so there's obviously a fukk up somewhere.

I'll admit Horizon isn't for everyone (and I don't play it myself as I prefer sim oriented racing) but it's clearly better and more complete game than No Man's Sky. And yet Horizon gets 2/5 stars and No Man's Sky gets 4/5. :martin:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
If all those games were out we wouldn't be having this discussion. Bottom line is Sony hasn't blown the gaming world by storm so much that they deserve all this praise for this gen. A lot of shyt continuously gets delayed, and most of their titles don't even have release dates. I want stellar AAA games that justify my PS4 purchase and since my purchase since 2013 I have less than a handful. Is everyone like me? No. Most are cool with their Journeys and The Witnesses. But there are many who feel this way. As a Sony fan, I realize that I could've bought a XBOX day one instead of PS4, and my gaming experience would've been similar. But maybe that's just me.

Naughty Dog games are pretty much the only thing that makes a Sony first kind of guy. And I'd wager there's many dudes like that. Maybe not.

No you aren't fam. :mjlol: