Philadelphia cops shoot and kill people 6 times the rate of the NYPD

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So cacs dumb as hell to be in North Philly they should just leave it ruins and let nikkas suffer in ignorance?

Where are you getting this from stop reaching breh. Pay attention to your surroundings. Same way a black person in a white neighborhood might get shot or arrested or beaten. White people in a black neighborhood especially poor will have to be smart.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Where are you getting this from stop reaching breh. Pay attention to your surroundings. Same way a black person in a white neighborhood might get shot or arrested or beaten. White people in a black neighborhood especially poor will have to be smart.

We been conditioned to see racism before classism it's gotta be dumbest element of the human condition.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Tell that to 400 years of history here you sound like a dikkhead right now.

What i'm saying is these low income cacs in the ghetto's or trailer parks don't realize they nikkas also.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So it's not really racism then?
I don't think its racism moreso its some dudes just believing the stereotypes that all whites got money and or they are easy targets.

Yes it is they attack them because of they are white stop acting dumb
Nah they attacked them because they think they have $$$ which you said in a previous post. Its not only because they are white if that was the case then it would racism IMO.

So cacs dumb as hell to be in North Philly they should just leave it ruins and let nikkas suffer in ignorance?
What are you talking about right now bruh with this? You sounding high on this one.

I can agree with people in unfamiliar surroundings need to be smart but keeping it funky these white cats ain't getting messed with like that cause these cops are out around TU

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just wanted to come in here and point how someone from Philly was on some what about the NYPD, the thread title for christ sakes is "Philadelphia cops shoot and kill people 6 times the rate of the NYPD".