Philadelphia is a shythole

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
compared to what tho?

philly aint nyc but it beats the shyt out of DC and boston in every regard, better women food nightlife by miles

its definitely a 2nd tier city but it does well in that space

:mjlol: nikka?

Philly women are ugly son. And multiple people have said this. No one ever lists philly as a city that has goodlookin women:mjlol:.

What food? A cheesesteak?:russ:

Nightlife? How? Bumass liquor laws and 1am bar closings.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:mjlol: nikka?

Philly women are ugly son. And multiple people have said this. No one ever lists philly as a city that has goodlookin women:mjlol:.

What food? A cheesesteak?:russ:

Nightlife? How? Bumass liquor laws and 1am bar closings.
DC is known for good looking women especially African women. This guy must be on fukking crack:russ:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
compared to what tho?

philly aint nyc but it beats the shyt out of DC and boston in every regard, better women food nightlife by miles

its definitely a 2nd tier city but it does well in that space

:comeon:

Have you actually been to any of these cities, or are you just making assumptions? Never been to Boston, but in what ways does Philly "beats the shyt out of DC"? I can't think of a single thing.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

Have you actually been to any of these cities, or are you just making assumptions? Never been to Boston, but in what ways does Philly "beats the shyt out of DC"? I can't think of a single thing.

yes

dc is a shyt town breh they cant mix a drink for shyt the clubs are garbage ive spent significant time in all three cities

as i said philly has better food, nightlife, women and jobs

dc gets the edge in what? museums?