Philadelphia smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

what the hell did I just watch? :mindblown:

*edit*

damn I don’t get the connection between the shooter and the dude who got into the accident with the victim...looks like the shooter tries to help dude out the car after he shot breh...shyt is so fukking senseless

Last edited:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
what the hell did I just watch? :mindblown:

*edit*

damn I don’t get the connection between the shooter and the dude who got into the accident with the victim...looks like the shooter tries to help dude out the car after he shot breh...shyt is so fukking senseless

Obviously the shooters (ppls/homie) were in the white Crown Vic, speeding down the street. :comeon:

In the heat of the moment, he didn't give AF about what happened, and just decided to blast, whoever hit his ppls. Doesn't matter who hopped out the wheel (whether it been you or me)...that dikkhead probably would've smoked em. :scust:

I feel like I would've been reachin, gettin out the car already (tinted out wheel, not knowing whose driving, the environment, expecting some shyt to happen, just in case), but in reality, gun or no gun, that shyt happened quick. Homie probably was disoriented, gettin out the 300 anyway TBH, and by that time, the shooter was already on him, so what could u really have done? :huhldup:

They gotta get demons like that, TF off the streets tho. That's for certain. RIP the deceased. He just picked the wrong block, for that freak shyt to have happened on.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obviously the shooters (ppls/homie) were in the white Crown Vic, that was speeding down the street.

nah that’s not what happened...I thought so too and thought the shooter was in the car and got out and shot the other driver out of anger...but when you listen to the news story and watch the vid again, the shooter was not in the car...the shooter was still in the frame working on another car...when he heard/saw the accident, he stopped working on the car and ran up and shoot the dude who got hit...then he looks like he goes to assist the speeding driver...so there’s definitely a connection there but he was NOT in the car with the speeding driver

*edit*

ok nvm I misinterpreted what you were saying...I got you now...I thought you were saying they were both in the car...yeah I suspect they know each other for him to react like that but what threw me off is that the driver of the speeding car was stuck and had to be pulled out, so police definitely had to talk to him but the news were still claiming the police weren’t able to establish a connection between the speeding driver and the shooter...dude has to be super tight-lipped for that to be the case

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I really feel bad for the breh in the Chrysler. :mjcry:. Dude turned on the wrong side of the tracks and paid for it with his life.

I swear dikkheads like the shooter always have a quick reaction, rather than understanding that THE COUSIN was in the wrong for driving like fukking Road Rash down the street. Yet, here we are with a lost life for nothing but adrenaline, a injured dude, and a life behind bars for stupid shyt.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
nah that’s not what happened...I thought so too and thought the shooter was in the car and got out and shot the other driver out of anger...but when you listen to the news story and watch the vid again, the shooter was not in the car...the shooter was still in the frame working on another car...when he heard/saw the accident, he stopped working on the car and ran up and shoot the dude who got hit...then he looks like he goes to assist the speeding driver...so there’s definitely a connection there but he was NOT in the car with the speeding driver

*edit*

ok nvm I misinterpreted what you were saying...I got you now...I thought you were saying they were both in the car...yeah I suspect they know each other for him to react like that but what threw me off is that the driver of the speeding car was stuck and had to be pulled out, so police definitely had to talk to him but the news were still claiming the police weren’t able to establish a connection between the speeding driver and the shooter...dude has to be super tight-lipped for that to be the case

Yea I meant...as he was working on that car, on the side street, all he saw was commotion, and his mans car get hit, and he escalated the shyt quick.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THE COUSIN

aww damn...so there you have it :snoop:

...and it’s fukked up this is how we have to think...but I always prepare myself to be mentally able to drive off if I get into an accident (regardless of who’s at fault) if I peep the other driver is looking like they’re gonna be on some ignorant shyt...to be fair once someone blew thru a stop sign and hit my car and my shyt almost tipped over...from the car I expected it was gonna be some young dude coming out talking shyt so I put my shyt in my back pocket and got out the care heated but it was an old woman who I found out after was using her son car...before she could see me, I got back in the car and put my shyt back in the glove compartment and calmed down...but you never know dealing with other ppl...I wasn’t looking to be the aggressor but ppl be on some ignorant shyt nowadays

Last edited: