Philko's side chick science!

Local Israelite

Same Damn People
Daps
Reppin
c00nsville
What up Nyyyyagus it's Yo Buddy Philko coming @ you with another video regarding the science of side bytches.

I explains to all of you Sawft Sorbet nikkas the science of how this shyt is done in the video below

This video is purely for Coli educational purposes

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretend to be a midget c00n that panders on YouTube, brehs :mjlol:

Hold this

hMYOoxh.gif

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So this is an elaborate form of spam, posing as a thread, so that you can farm views for your youtube channel. I almost admire your tactics but this leaves me with the dirty feeling of being suckered by click bait...:scust:

Local Israelite

Same Damn People
Daps
Reppin
c00nsville
So this is an elaborate form of spam, posing as a thread, so that you can farm views for your youtube channel. I almost admire your tactics but this leaves me with the dirty feeling of being suckered by click bait...:scust:
It's for educational purposes
Are you illiterate? Some of you nikkas can't be helped

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:russ:

I was gonna say that chick in the pic was the delusional side chick cuz she looks like she thinks she's the main chick but she's clearly not.

:laff: @ "How do you have side chicks if you don't have a girlfriend? Well..."

You're not really showin how it's done though, you're just breakin down the different levels of side chicks:yeshrug:

Pretty basic shyt

:jbhmm:
I wonder how many Coli posters have a fat side chick with bread?

I know a guy who married his fat side chick. She's nice and everything but damn I could not figure out how he ended up with her.

Dude is funny, pretty good looking, chill...and he's married to a fat chick that isn't even pretty.:patrice:

I always wondered why/how he ended up with her cuz there's no way he finds her attractive. I thought maybe it was for immigration papers but I wasn't sure.

Always wondered if he was faithful and if he even has sex with his wife. I was thinkin "this dude has got to be cheatin" :comeon:

Anyways I think it's funny you made this vid. Salute! :pachaha: :salute:

Local Israelite

Same Damn People
Daps
Reppin
c00nsville
Hate me because of my global success and accuse me of being fake cuz yall can't believe someone with a better resume joined militantfront :coffee:

This is how we treat our own kind, by ridiculing them and accusing them of being fake when
they merely wish 2 educate,style and profyle.

Local Israelite

Same Damn People
Daps
Reppin
c00nsville
Don't mind them, they're just jealous cuz they have no side chicks or any chick at all for that matter :mjlol:
They do come off ass self hating insecure virgins who probably couldn't get a tranny as a side piece :francis:. They'd rather front and hate on people making something of themselves....like me.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
They do come off ass self hating insecure virgins who probably couldn't get a tranny as a side piece :francis:. They'd rather front and hate on people making something of themselves....like me.

There's so many virgins on the Coli, it's crazy!

:dead:

At first I thought it was a joke but it's actually the truth

You got virgins like @Matt504 that even try to give relationship advice and post in the good p*ssy thread even though he doesn't know what good p*ssy is :mjlol:

I'm pretty sure @ThaRealness is a virgin too

:lolbron:

Virgins are just sexually frustrated and jealous that they can't even find 1 chick to give up the p*ssy. They live in fear that they will die without ever getting p*ssy.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't mind them, they're just jealous cuz they have no side chicks or any chick at all for that matter :mjlol:

:mjlol:

But I'm likable and attractive as fukk so I've always had chicks on deck.

Hate me because of my global success and accuse me of being fake cuz yall can't believe someone with a better resume joined militantfront :coffee:

This is how we treat our own kind, by ridiculing them and accusing them of being fake when
they merely wish 2 educate,style and profyle.

HMf5dPC.gif