Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@Rell Lauren it's well known that you are broke and miserable soit doesn't surprise me you live in a shelter. Perhaps use your boost Mobile 3g to educate yourself regarding the legal status of refugee immigrants.

To y'all who say Americans are more greedy and bloodthirsty than the Dutch and Portuguese, I counter that certainly the Dutch and Portuguese are better educated in history :dead:

You would have to know nothing about those countries to believe that shyt :dead:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Rell Lauren it's well known that you are broke and miserable soit doesn't surprise me you live in a shelter. Perhaps use your boost Mobile 3g to educate yourself regarding the legal status of refugee immigrants.

To y'all who say Americans are more greedy and bloodthirsty than the Dutch and Portuguese, I counter that certainly the Dutch and Portuguese are better educated in history :dead:

You would have to know nothing about those countries to believe that shyt :dead:

Live in a shelter? Whatever helps you sleep at night. Hop out of the closet. You enjoying being on my dikk.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shut it down.

Let those drug users continue to wander the streets, steal, make the city look bad, let them continue to get high in public parks and playgrounds, let those kids step on broken glass pipes and discarded needles. The city is doing an excellent job already of managing the drug issue. Anyone else that doesn't do drugs or want their kids to see it or possibly be affected by it can just move away.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

170925103306419382.jpg

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Just wait til all the Kenzos find out about this injection site and start migrating south :snoop: Broad and Snyder about to be looking like K&A :merchant:

Yeah, hookers, pimps, dope boys, and addicts with sores on their face near the daycare.

Only a matter of time before the gun play comes out and hits a little one....