Philthy Rich Appreciation Thread

Daps
Philthy my favorite rapper right now

Its alot going on now cause Philthy and Lav squash they beef and did some songs together cause Mess and Mozzy got together

Now its subliminal disses being thrown around

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yeah all that shyt ass to me. nikkas need to focus on the music and leave this juvenile shyt alone. It's an industry and a business, nikkas recognize that and keep it pushing...

Phil one of my top three favorite Cali rappers, I was putting a nikka on to him out here in VA last week...

Daps
Yeah I'm in PG County Maryland and I done got some nikkas out here bumping alot of old Philthy like tripping 4 life

This beef going to have alot of people choosing sides cause lil blood Joe blow and aj wasn't feeling the move by Philthy

But I fukks with Mozzy tough but mozzy got some stains on him, people forget he was playing both sides and was giggling with the dudes that was beefing with Joe Blow

Mozzy felt comfortable in the bay largely because of Philthy

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Yeah I'm in PG County Maryland and I done got some nikkas out here bumping alot of old Philthy like tripping 4 life

This beef going to have alot of people choosing sides cause lil blood Joe blow and aj wasn't feeling the move by Philthy

But I fukks with Mozzy tough but mozzy got some stains on him, people forget he was playing both sides and was giggling with the dudes that was beefing with Joe Blow

Never heard no1 in around our way listening to this dude. Can’t even make 1 song tbh

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

I was late on Philthy, like 2015 when I started bumping him. To me he was hit or miss, but lyrically he's grown the last few years. Mozzy has too, to me he still yet to put out a front to back classic, but his musical maturity is legit. He was on fire last year...

Mozzy got stains on him in the bity too and some of the young brothers in the set fonk with the youngins from over there, but me and mine good with them. My mom from over there (Oak Park Bloods) so I got ties and homeboys from there...

Lav the one with the real smut on him. He got a strong support system in Sac but I ain't the biggest fan of his music. People in the bity act like you can't like both, so there's some battle lines drawn...

I'm out here in Virginia Beach and there's a decent local scene. Most people only know the biggest names from Cali, there isn't a strong West Coast following here but it's a little higher in the Richmond area!

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Philthy has some legit slaps throughout his discography, but I swear he just been rapping the same verse for years now. At this point, the features he manages to get on his tapes are the ONLY source of creativity in his music. It really doesn't help that he's constantly dropping full length releases either.

He ain't ever gassing anyone on a track. Never.