Phone heads: what's your favorite phone off all time?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
my first: nokia 3310

th

i was 16 when i got this. worked my ass off in the summer to pay that deposit then pops payed my monthly bill. what was cool about getting my first cell phone was that it gave me a lot more freedom because i could go anywhere for a longer period of time just as long i called my dad to see where i was. i had my fair share of phone sex, booty calls and love triangle quarrels too :steviej:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
all time? Its either the iphone 3gs or the original sidekick.....i enjoyed those the most relative to the era and times they were out.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
that sidekick 3... realize back then no phones had the automatic push on EVERY social media...

keeping in constant contact with all your broads in an instant.. plus sending through the pics and the ability to text from a computer online :blessed:

pulling out your phone and tapping the top and the screen flips and here is the keyboard :blessed:

bytches would look at my phone in amazement!!

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
my blackberry pearl. that thing had the slickest cleanest most unassuming profile ever but it was damn powerhouse. never left my hand, i had mad music and videos on it, i watched the whole 4th season of the wire on that tiny ass screen. i wish that hardware design caught on...

phone i have now, i couldnt even tell where it is right now...i think i left it in the car

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
G1. Was the first glimpse at the future. All I had prior to that was random Nokia and Motorola phones. It made me feel like I had a real computer in my pocket...

Daps
2143EBQ210L.jpg

White backlit when everyone else had the green screen :blessed:

Text messages comin in late or sometimes not at all :blessed: