Phonte & Eric Roberson - Tigallerro Album (Stream + Discussion Thread)

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
How's the album? I'm gonna listen in the morning

Is the album rapping tay 4 1/2 mic honoree, or singing tay 2 time grammy nominee.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gonna check out the Spotify stream since it ain't up for purchase on Amazon yet. Phonte is dropping the solo in September, ya'll nikkas need to stop crying, you know thats gonna be a rap album since the shyt with Erro will be R&B/Soul

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guessing Nicolay and Zo didn't contribute much on here because it thankfully doesn't have that light/fluffy sound, this sounds more like Erro's stuff. Phonte also rapping a bit more than I expected on here but its light bars, he usually doesn't go in as hard on R&B joints. "Something" is one of the best R&B joints I've heard all year, the live instrumentation on that track is ridiculous.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Guessing Nicolay and Zo didn't contribute much on here because it thankfully doesn't have that light/fluffy sound, this sounds more like Erro's stuff. Phonte also rapping a bit more than I expected on here but its light bars, he usually doesn't go in as hard on R&B joints. "Something" is one of the best R&B joints I've heard all year, the live instrumentation on that track is ridiculous.

You said exactly what I was thinking off of my first listen. I've grown tired of that sound but I couldn't quite figure out how to describe it.