Photos With A Creepy Backstory

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Interesting thread but I went searching for more information concerning one of the photos and found this.
:wtf:

NatGeoSnake.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The pic with the little girl in the water makes me more angry than any of them. Why the fukk are they snapping pictures instead of trying to free her.
I read about this a while back, there was some reason why she couldn't be pulled out. I'm pretty sure like half her body is trapped under something immensely heavy and/or the current in the water was extremely strong..can't remember exactly

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I read about this a while back, there was some reason why she couldn't be pulled out. I'm pretty sure like half her body is trapped under something immensely heavy and/or the current in the water was extremely strong..can't remember exactly

She was trapped in some kinda concrete if I'm not mistaken

kingwhopper

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Zero City
Rudolf Hoess with his family.

He was the commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp from 1940 to 1943.

He even personally killed some of the prisoners and being the nice family man he was this was one of his quotes:

"Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavoured to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process. Of course, frequently they realised our true intentions and we sometimes had riots and difficulties due to that fact. Very frequently women would hide their children under the clothes but of course when we found them we would send the children in to be exterminated."

Rudolf-H-ss-and-family-001.jpg

This is a picture of the place where he was hanged. The building on the left is where he resided.
gallows.jpg

She was a Japanese girl, she was 16 when she got kidnapped in 1988. She was kidnapped by 4 boys from her school, and was held captive in one of their homes. She was forced to impersonate as his girlfriend, and when she begged for help from the parents they ignored it because they were afraid of what might be done to them. She was held captive for 44 days during which she was raped over 400 times.She died because of the burns after they poured a flammable liquid on her and set her on fire. Here are some things that were done to her, and probably more, but these are known:

>Forced to call her parents and tell them she had run away
>Starved and malnutritioned
>Fed cockroaches to eat and urine to drink
>Forced to masturbate
>Forced to strip in front of others
>Burned with cigarette lighters
>Foreign objects inserted into her vagina/anus (for example, fireworks which were later set off)
>Face held against concrete ground and jumped on
>Hands tied to ceiling and body used as a punching bag
>Nose filled with so much blood that she can only breath through her mouth
>Dumbbells dropped onto her stomach
>Vomited when tried to drink water (her stomach couldn't accept it)
>Tried to escape and punished by cigarette burning on arms
>Flammable liquid poured on her feet and legs, then lit on fire
>Bottle inserted into her anus, causing injury
>Unable to walk properly due to severe leg burns
>Beat with bamboo sticks
>Hands smashed by weights and fingernails cracked
>Beaten with golf club
>Cigarettes inserted into vagina
>Beaten with iron rods repeatedly
>Winter; forced outside to sleep in balcony
>Skewers of grilled chicken inserted into her vagina and anus, causing bleeding
>Hot wax dripped onto face
>Eyelids burned by cigarette lighter
>Stabbed with sewing needles in chest area
>Left nipple cut and destroyed with pliers
>Hot light bulb inserted into her vagina
>Heavy bleeding from vagina due to scissors insertion
>Unable to urinate properly
>Injuries were so severe that it took over an hour for her to crawl downstairs and use the bathroom
>Eardrums severely damaged
>Extreme reduced brain size
>Begged her torturers to "kill her and get it over with"

On January 1, 1989: Junko greeted the New Years Day alone.
Her body was mutilated so bad that she was unable to move from the ground.The four boys beat her mutilated body with an iron barbell, using a loss at the game of Mah-jongg as a pretext. She is profusely bleeding from her mouth and nose. They put a candle's flame to her face and eyes.
Then, lighter fluid was poured onto her legs, arms, face and stomach, and then lit on fire. This final torture lasted for a time of two hours.

Junko Furuta died later that day, in pain and alone. The boys recieved 20 years of prisons each. Today, they are free men walking on the streets. There are rumours that apparently they're proud of what they did.
junko.jpeg

Moors Murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley sexually assaulted and murdered 5 children aged 10 - 17 years old between July 1963 and October 1965, in and around what is now Greater Manchester, England. The murders are so named because two of the victims were discovered in graves dug on Saddleworth Moor; a third grave was discovered on the moor in 1987, more than 20 years after Brady and Hindley's trial in 1966. The body of a fourth victim, Keith Bennett, is also suspected to be buried there, but despite repeated searches it remains undiscovered.

The following is an extract from a tape recording made by the pair as they tried to gag 10 year old Lesley Ann Downey. It's worth pointing out that they are urging her to put a scarf gag in her mouth, nothing sexual was happening as many assume. The audio was used in evidence during the murder trial and the transcript was later published. The audio tape itself was never released.

The first time I read this transcript it hit me harder than anything I had come across on the internet before. I seriously questioned humanity and the darker side of human nature for a good while after reading this extract.

Transcript;

Man - This is track four.
Man - Get out of the f**king road.
Man - Get in the f**king basket.
(sound of door banging)
(crackling noise)
(footsteps-heavy)
(steps across the room and then a recording noise followed by blowing sound into the microphone)
(Footsteps)
Woman - (Voice quiet, unreadable)
(footsteps, light, walking across room; whispered conversation at the same time)
(footsteps)
(speech, distant, containing word 'upstairs'; then two footsteps)
Child - (screaming) Don't. Mum--Ah.
Woman - (whispering) Come on.
(footsteps)
Woman - (whispering) Shut up.
Child - (pleading) Oh, please.
Child - Oh. (then faintly) Help - oh.
Child - Help. (followed by gurgling noise)
Woman - Sh. Sh.
Woman - Shut up. Shut UP.
(Screams and gurgles)
Child - Oh. Oh. Oh. (child crying)
Woman - (whispering) Keep - and you'll be all right.
Woman - (whispering) Go on.
(Quick footsteps mounting stairs, then entering room)
(Child crying, muffled)
Man - (whispering) Here.
Woman - Hush, hush. Go on.
(woman speaking, unreadable)
(Child crying)
Woman - You are all right. Hush, hush. Put it in your mouth - hush and shift that hand.
(child crying)
Woman- Put it in your mouth and keep it in and you'll be all right.
Woman - Put it in, stop it.
Woman- If you don't--shh.
(child crying)
Woman - In your mouth. Hush, hush. Shut up or I'll forget myself and hit you one. Keep it in.
(Child whimpering)
Man - Put it in.
Woman- (Spoken quickly) Put it in.
Man - (speaks, but words unreadable except for the word 'hand')
(footsteps)
Man - Put it in. Keep it in. Stop it now. Stop it now.
Woman - I'm only doing this and you'll be all right.
Woman - Put it in your mouth. Put it in--in.
(further words spoken by the woman which are unreadable except for 'put it in')
Woman - Will you stop it, stop it.
(womans voice unreadable)
(Child whimpering)
Woman - Shut--
Man - Quick. Put it in now.
(Child whimpering)
(retching noise)
Man - Just put it in now, love. Put it in now.
(retching noise)
Child - (muffled) What's this in for?
Man - Put it in.
Child - Can I just tell you summat? I must tell you summat. Please, take your hands off me a minute, please, please-- Mummy--please.
Child- I can't tell you.
(Grunting)
Child - (in quick sequence) I can't tell you, I can't breathe. Oh.
Child - I can't--Dad-Will you take your hands off me?
(man whispering)
Man - No. Tell me.
Child - Please God.
Man - Tell me.
Child - I can't while you've got your hands on me.
(mumbling sound)
Man - Why don't you keep it in?
Child - Why? What are you going to do with me?
Man - I want some photographs, that's all.
Man - Put it in.
Child - Don't undress me, will you?
Woman - That's right, don't --
Child - It hurts me. I want to see Mummy, honest to God.
Man - Put it in.
Child - I'll swear on the Bible.
Man - Put it in, and hurry up now. The quicker you do this, the quicker you'll get home.
Child - I've got to go, because I'm going out with my Mamma. Leave me, please. Help me, will you?
Man - Put it in your mouth and you'll be all right.
Child - Will you let me go when this is out?
Man - Yes. the longer it takes you to do this, the longer it takes you to get home.
Child - What are you going to do with me first?
Man - I'm going to take some photographs. Put it in your mouth.
Child - What for?
Man - Put it in your mouth. (pause) Right in.
Child - I'm not going to do owt.
Man - Put it in. If you don't keep that hand down, I'll slit your neck. (pause) Put it in.
Child - Won't you let me go? Please.
Man - No, no. Put it in, stop talking.
Man - What's your name?
Child - Lesley.
Man - Lesley what?
Child - Ann.
Man - What's your second name?
Child - Westford. Westford.
Man - Westford?
Child - I have to get home before 8 o'clock. I got to get --(pause) Or I'll get killed if I don't. Honest to God.
Man - Yes.
(Quick footsteps of woman leaving room and going downstairs; then a click; then woman's footsteps coming upstairs; then eight longer strides)
Man - What is it?
Woman - I've left the light on.
Man - You 'ave?
Woman - So that -- (remainder of sentence unreadable)
(Child starts crying)
Child - It hurts me neck.
Man - Hush, put it in your mouth and you'll be all right.
Woman - Now listen, shurrup crying.
Child - (crying) It hurts on me --
Woman - (interrupting) Hush! Shut up. Now, put it in. Pull that hand away and don't dally and just keep your mouth shut, please.
Woman - Wait a bit, I'll put this on again. D'you get me?
Child - (whining) No, I -- (remainder of sentence unreadable)
Woman - Sh. Hush. Put that in your mouth. And again, packed more solid.
(whispered sentences, unreadable)
Child - I want to go home. Honest to god. I'll (further speech muffled but uninterrupted) -- before eight o'clock.
Woman - No, it's all right.
Man - Eh!
(Music commences, country-style tune followed by 'Jolly St Nicholas', during which various non-vocal noises can be heard; then tune 'The Little Drummer Boy' during which a voice speaks -unreadable)
(Three loud cracks, systematic, even-timed)
(Music- 'The Little Drummer Boy' -- goes fainter)
(Footsteps)
(Sounds on tape cease)
Hindley_Main_1757195a.jpg

The Tollund Man is the naturally mummified corpse of a man who lived during the 4th century BCE, during the period characterised in Scandinavia as the Pre-Roman Iron Age.[1] He was found in 1950 on the Jutland Peninsula in Denmark, buried in a peat bog which preserved his body. Such a find is known as a bog body. The man's physical features were so well-preserved that he was mistaken at the time of discovery for a recent murder victim.
history-tollundmanden-silkeborgmuseum.jpg

2048.jpg

"Before Toyota could be bothered to recall 3.8 million Toyota and Lexus cars that they had known for two years had a problem, an off-duty state trooper and three members of his family had to die in fatal car crash when the car accelerated . This is the recording of their 911 call moments before they crashed into the end of the freeway at 120 mph."

THE JONESTOWN MASSACRE

On November 18, 1978, in what became known as the “Jonestown Massacre,” more than 900 members of an American cult called the Peoples Temple died in a mass suicide-murder under the direction of their leader Jim Jones (1931-78). The mass suicide-murder took place at the so-called Jonestown settlement in the South American nation of Guyana. Jones had founded what became the Peoples Temple in Indiana in the 1950s then relocated his congregation to California in the 1960s. In the 1970s, following negative media attention, the powerful, controlling preacher moved with some 1,000 of his followers to the Guyanese jungle, where he promised they would establish a utopian community. On November 18, 1978, U.S. Representative Leo Ryan, who had gone to Jonestown to investigate claims of abuse, was murdered, along with four members of his delegation, by Jonestown gunmen. That same day, Jones ordered his followers to ingest poison-laced punch, while armed guards stood by.
[/QUOTE]
AP080926014731_1.jpg

A mass suicide/murder of 900+ Americans, the shooting death of a U.S. congressman there to collect facts and usher home those who wished to leave Jonestown and the horrifying revelation of power figures wielding authority.
AP78010103155_8.jpg

AP080912016294_6.jpg

Last edited:

kingwhopper

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Zero City
KbctwvJ.jpg

John Wayne Gacy, also known as "The Killer Clown," was a husband and father, but he was also a repeated sex offender who victimized countless people during his lifetime. He was caught sexually assaulting two teenage boys in 1968 and sentenced to 10 years in jail, but due to his exemplary behavior as an inmate he was released on parole after serving just 18 months.

Once he was released from jail, Gacy briefly remarried (they divorced when she discovered that he was secretly gay) and became a popular and jovial member of society. He enjoyed dressing up as "Pogo the Clown" and volunteering at children's parties, parades, and other community gatherings. He was a respected businessman and well-liked by his neighbors.

During the six years between the time he got out of jail and when he was finally arrested again for suspicion of kidnapping, Gacy murdered an astounding 33 young men. He buried most of the bodies in the crawl space of his house, in his yard, and later (when he started to run out of space), he dumped them in a nearby river. He would lure hitchhikers, male prostitutes, and other young men and boys into his car or his home, then torture, rape, and murder them.

After he was arrested and the police found the bones in his basement, Gacy issued a full confession and was executed in 1994.

Radioactive lava

1931_15d185eaa7c954e77f5343d941e25fbd.jpg

1933_1e913e1b06ead0b66e30b6867bf63549.jpg

1934_8562ae5e286544710b2e7ebe9858833b.jpg
1934_8562ae5e286544710b2e7ebe9858833b.jpg

David Parker Ray (November 6, 1939 – May 28, 2002) was a suspected American serial killer and known torturer of women. Though no bodies were found, he was accused by his accomplices of killing several people and suspected by police to have murdered as many as 60 people from Arizona and New Mexico, while living in the town of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. Ray soundproofed a truck trailer, and equipped it with items used for torture, which he called his "toy box." He has been given the moniker "Toy-Box Killer."

article-2047712-0E55413900000578-259_634x379.jpg

Torture_Trailer.jpg

Ariel Castro posted this on facebook while holding three girls captive while raping and abusing them repeatedly for over 11 years. Amanda Berry gave labor to his child in a blow up pool inside the house.
castro2.jpg

ap_ap_ariel_castro_mug_house_kb_130508_wmain.jpg

article-2321765-19AFC4B2000005DC-508_634x380.jpg

Frederick Walter Stephen West (29 September 1941[1] – 1 January 1995) was a serial killer in England. Between 1967 and 1987, West – alone and later with his second wife, serial killer Rosemary West – tortured and raped numerous young women and girls, murdering at least 11 of them, including their own family members. The crimes often occurred in the couple's homes in the city of Gloucester, at 25 Midland Road and later 25 Cromwell Street, with many bodies buried at or near these homes.

Fred killed at least two people before collaborating with Rose, while Rose murdered Fred's stepdaughter (his first wife's biological daughter) when he was in prison for theft. The majority of the murders occurred between May 1973 and August 1979, in their home at 25 Cromwell Street.

The pair were finally apprehended and charged in 1994. Fred West committed suicide before going to trial, while Rose West was jailed for life, in November 1995, after having been found guilty on 10 counts of murder. Their house at Cromwell Street was demolished in 1996 and the space converted into a landscaped footpath, connecting Cromwell Street to St. Michael's Square.
3YYfHzT.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
In ever journalism class I've ever taken they speak extensively about this picture. The first time I saw this shyt I cried like a baby.

That's another one that pisses me off. How can u leave a child to die when it's so easy to just pick him up. I'm glad the fukk nikka offed himself. :pacspit: