The survival game was pure fukkery :mjlol:

Why that bald dude give up his position
:dahell:

Props to the high school kid, he almost made it:salute:

dude ain't trying to lose again, he made sure to load up his team :ufdup:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Caught up with all the available episodes. Quest #3 is a monster, get tired just from watching the show. A lot of strength and endurance needed. Good team support throughout.

Kinda feel bad for the women remaining, because they seem to be at a disadvantage with the heavy team games.

I think the final rds have some challenges where they might stand a chance.

The Avengers team is stacked.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They really need to separate the men and women. This shyt isn't even fair. Most of these challenges so far (including last season) are all about brute strength.

I disagree, the show is not designed to be fair to anyone. The 2 seasons have showcased women that are very capable pushed beyond their limits and represented their sports well, that should not be discounted. What you're suggesting infantilizes women.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Episode 6

Seeing everyone doing double digit pull-ups felt like a personal attack :flabbynsick:

Fireman from last season watching Avengers go crazy like :martin:

The mine challenge :damn:

Skinny Kreh tried his best :huhldup:

That was dope of them to help dude out :wow:

Blonde chick :salute:

Dude took all 30 bags :leon:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Episode 6

Seeing everyone doing double digit pull-ups felt like a personal attack :flabbynsick:

Fireman from last season watching Avengers go crazy like :martin:

The mine challenge :damn:

Skinny Kreh tried his best :huhldup:

That was dope of them to help dude out :wow:

Blonde chick :salute:

Dude took all 30 bags :leon:

Man this season was incredible……

Like I’ve never seen a show like thing have the leap of improvement from the 1st season to the 2nd.

Cuz I loved S1 but S2 was bananas

They really put these contestants through hell

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They really need to separate the men and women. This shyt isn't even fair. Most of these challenges so far (including last season) are all about brute strength.

On one hand I agree this shyt ain’t fair…. But I also appreciate the “Equal opportunity” shyt for this :mjgrin:

Yes the woman was getting knock off like shyt…..

They never had a chance:mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the 2 finalists made since with the type of body type and fitness backgrounds they had. Especially considering the type of challenges the show had towards the end that required a lot of endurance and strength. The final challenge had some strategy involved and a good ending.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Episode 7

Amotti came through like a beast in Rd 4 :wow:

The professor :to:

Gibson lifting and pushing 45 bags :damn:

Power lifter went from :myman: to :dead:

Dude derailing all the wheels :mjlol:

Justin went ham :whew:

Both dudes fell off the monkey bars, this is peak drama :heh:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I thought the 2 finalists made since with the type of body type and fitness backgrounds they had. Especially considering the type of challenges the show had towards the end that required a lot of endurance and strength. The final challenge had some strategy involved and a good ending.
That white rugby player would have wiped either of those 2 out in the final challenge.

But tall brehs are at a disadvantage with squatting

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree, the show is not designed to be fair to anyone. The 2 seasons have showcased women that are very capable pushed beyond their limits and represented their sports well, that should not be discounted. What you're suggesting infantilizes women.
Clearly the show isn't designed to be fair to anyone, but for the sake of competition and viewer entertainment I think it'd be better if they separated the men and women. Watching women struggle to push an empty mine cart just made me feel bad for them.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finshed. Great season. :russ: at how the wrestler, Jung Ji Hyun(?) I was rooting for played himself. Filled his team with the strongest players but had the :dwillhuh: when they announced the intrateam competition quest.

I'm not sure how they could make a balanced show that doesn't predictably dominate female contestants but I wouldn't like it if they completely remove women from the show.

I wasn't doing shyt but I couldn't feel my legs durng infinite squats. :old: :flabbynsick: