Picked up a new ride

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Google knowledge :dwillhuh::mjlol: I've owned a LS3 for three years now. Watch your mouth when you talk to me, boy.

muvj3o.jpg
:mjlol: what does that have to do with your gen 3 vs gen 4 small block knowledge. Get your Groupon photoshoot head ass out my face:mjlol:

And :hhh: at 5th gen Camaros

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Google knowledge :dwillhuh::mjlol: I've owned a LS3 for three years now. Watch your mouth when you talk to me, boy.

muvj3o.jpg

Is that a '13? I had a auto '13 that was Ashen Gray, but some drunk bytch did a hit and run totaling it out so I now have a '14 manual that's Victory Red.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Is that a '13? I had a auto '13 that was Ashen Gray, but some drunk bytch did a hit and run totaling it out so I now have a '14 manual that's Victory Red.
Yessir, fully loaded 2SS. Seeing as how the car is 6 years old now you'd be surprised how many people geek when they get inside. Touch screen radio, multiple guages in the center console under the radio make it look like a race car (don't know why they removed that in the newer models), floor lighting that matches the cup holder lights that I can change colors with a press of a button, sunroof, etc. I got SLP exhaust and CAI onnat bytch too so when I step on it it's :krs: Every. Single. Time.

My cousin has the 14 (RS :scusthov:) but I prefer the chromed tail lights on my model cuz it matches the wheels and "CAMARO" text on the side

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Yessir, fully loaded 2SS. Seeing as how the car is 6 years old now you'd be surprised how many people geek when they get inside. Touch screen radio, multiple guages in the center console under the radio make it look like a race car (don't know why they removed that in the newer models), floor lighting that matches the cup holder lights that I can change colors with a press of a button, sunroof, etc. I got SLP exhaust and CAI onnat bytch too so when I step on it it's :krs: Every. Single. Time.

My cousin has the 14 (RS :scusthov:) but I prefer the chromed tail lights on my model cuz it matches the wheels and "CAMARO" text on the side

How'd you get the lights to change?

Yeah bytches love being in my car.

My gray one was just a 2SS, my red one is a 2SS/RS. I have a SCT X4, and K&N CAI right now within the next week I'm going to order some Speed Engineering headers to hook up to my NPP exhaust.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yeah bytches love being in my car.

My gray one was just a 2SS, my red one is a 2SS/RS. I have a SCT X4, and K&N CAI right now within the next week I'm going to order some Speed Engineering headers to hook up to my NPP exhaust.

Oracle remote lighting???:ld:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean? I thought the 2SS/RS came that way? I bought it pre-owned certified in 2015 when it was three years old, so if it didn't come like that then yeah I guess the previous owner bought it aftermarket.

Only thing that irks me is how regardless of what the floor/cup holder colors are, the lighting on the door stays soft blue :francis: I keep my shyt on red so the doors kinda clash with the ambience but the blue matches the touch screen and guages so it's not that bad but still.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What do you mean? I thought the 2SS/RS came that way? I bought it pre-owned certified in 2015 when it was three years old, so if it didn't come like that then yeah I guess the previous owner bought it aftermarket.

Only thing that irks me is how regardless of what the floor/cup holder colors are, the lighting on the door stays soft blue :francis: I keep my shyt on red so the doors kinda clash with the ambience but the blue matches the touch screen and guages so it's not that bad but still.

You CAN change that you know...:ld:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
You CAN change that you know...:ld:
:ohhh::francis: yes I know that lol. I also have a 2015 ZX-6R that could use some upgrades, so I'm not really trying to waste money on something that's not that big of a deal

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy

Stock it's always blue, can't change shyt. I did see a mod where you hook this lil thing in the dash and you get the same light along the edge of the dash and it runs into the doors.