Pictures Of What The In Living Color Fly Girls Look Like Today

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That chick Jossie Thacker was on that Wayans Bros prom episode and got a stupid dumb fat ass. :ohlawd:

:lawd:

SHE WAS THE ULTIMATE FLY GIRL TO ME...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE2lFXjEckc&feature=player_detailpage#t=135s]Jossie Harris (Jossie Harris Thacker) Tribute - YouTube[/ame]

back then "dookie braids" was the shyt....i.e PATRA and that girl in the SNOOP DOGG video had em too.....that was that early 90's shyt

and good lawd she was so thick and heavenly looking....

i once met this girl at the skating ring that had braids like that and good looking in the face...sex was great...but my stupid a$$ was trying to IMPREGNATE that broad :steviej:

thank god i didn't :whoa:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:lawd:

SHE WAS THE ULTIMATE FLY GIRL TO ME...

Jossie Harris (Jossie Harris Thacker) Tribute - YouTube

back then "dookie braids" was the shyt....i.e PATRA and that girl in the SNOOP DOGG video had em too.....that was that early 90's shyt

and good lawd she was so thick and heavenly looking....

i once met this girl at the skating ring that had braids like that and good looking in the face...sex was great...but my stupid a$$ was trying to IMPREGNATE that broad :steviej:

thank god i didn't :whoa:
Oh shyt, that was her that played Renee in the Lost Boyz video? :gladbron:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well damn at least they aint go the lisa turtle route

121004054633-bell-lark-voorhies-story-top.jpg

SouthDaKing

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's rebooting in living color :ohhh:
Yep!!!!!!! This was the new In Living Color cast

In_Living_Color_2012_Logo.jpg

As many of you have probably already guessed, the new air date of the new In Living Color episode has been moved around by the executives over at FOX. Well. this morning our sources have told us that those same execs have finally decided on a date for the episode to air!
We hear now that the show is going to land on June 17th, and that we should expect a major marketing push on the network leading up to the air date. It should be noted that there was no official announcement from the network yet, but we did hear that an announcement is going to be made soon.

We also discovered that there have been two more additional cast members who have joined the show; Cooper Barnes and Melissa McQueen. Barnes and McQueen are joining the other cast mates that are as follows; Lil Rell Howery, Jermaine Fowler, Jennifer Bartels, Kali Hawk, Josh Duvendec, Ayana Hampton, and Sydney Castillo.

Here is the lineup for the reboot

Keenen Ivory Wayans (Host)
Keenen-Ivory-Wayans1.jpg

Jennifer Bartels
normal.jpg

Josh Duvendeck
joshduvendeck.jpg

Jermaine Fowler
tumblr_lwcz54rBrY1qc20f5.png

Lil Rel
11008905-comedian-lil-rel-howery.jpg

Kali Hawk
Kali+Hawk+Premiere+TriStar+Pictures+Jumping+EXmHHLYpc38l.jpg

Sydney Castillo
dsc_0834.jpg

SouthDaKing

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayana Hampton
Ayana.jpg

Cooper Barnes
CooperBarnes2.jpg

Melissa McQueen
3509.jpg

The Fly Girls from left to right: Whitney Wiley, Katee Shean, Tera Perez, Lisa Rosenthal and Christina Chandler.
ArB6nP_CMAAeRoN.jpg:large

AqsgfeKCEAELgzC.jpg

Aq4BQRgCAAESLOK.jpg

536030_10150948503399018_646899017_12783436_1530353920_n.jpg