Pieces Of A Puzzle: The One Thing Black Females Will Not Talk About by Reneathia Tate

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Let me just go ahead and compliment you on your new diamond thread ahead of time

RyqUtiw.png

:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
So is this book suggesting that the real reason black women are pissed at black men is because they got smutted out by a white or arab man?

This smutting out caused them trauma because they revert to a childlike state during the encounter?

Black people in America are in a child like state due to being in a prisoner of war position in this country

Interesting
I just saw it as saying there is a lot of sexual abuse going on between white men and black women, but it's being swept under the rug.

And that sexual abuse has effects on the victims and in turn the black community.

Don't know how true that is though.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Got my copy today, I've wanted it since I originally saw this thread and listened to those podcasts. No shipping to the UK so I had to use an intermediary for this and some others.

I was just rereading Neely Fuller's book last night. I need to pick up that word guide though

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I was gone from thecoli for most of the past few months. What happened with cam> that got everybody making prostitute and sex jokes?
  1. She got caught being a whore for strictly white men:ohhh:
  2. She avoided selling box to black men for "reasons":mjlol:
  3. She said that there was an hidden attraction between white men and black women ( now we know what shes talking about :wow:)
  4. She tried lying about the whole thing but that failed as well :russ:
  5. The coli women tried to low key defend her ( now we know why :aicmon:)

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
  3. She said that there was an hidden attraction between white men and black women ( now we know what shes talking about :wow:)
:ohhh: :mjlol: Where can I catch up on this?

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I was just rereading Neely Fuller's book last night. I need to pick up that word guide though
I've listened to a bit of Neely Fuller on youtube and listened to some COWS podcasts recently. As interesting as the others are, the Code is the priority for me to read right now :banderas:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
They have more in common with each other than black women and black men. I peeped game several years ago in college and the unconscious c00n in me didn't give a sh1t back then. The greatest day for black men will be when black women just say fukk it and go Asian level wench. I know y'all don't want to give up on our women but 2nd to white supremacy, they are our biggest downfall.

It will break your heart at first but after a while your mind will be so clear you will become wildly productive. My most successful years in life were when I was asexual, I got a great job and saved so much money that I bought my first house at 22 and bought a Hummer. Of course this brought attention from these chicks and as soon as I stuck my d1ck in puzzy for the first time in two years, my life fell apart. All women are destructive to black men for anything outside of having babies. Get shared or ideally full custody and put yourself on child support, but keep that b1tch away from you man, she is programmed to destroy you.

You don't need female companionship brotha, you're on your own anyway so why even have fakes amongst you? If you need puzzy that bad, just pay a fine chick $100 and get it out of the way. Atleast you're paying for what you're physically attracted to anyway and you don't have to settle for the woman that is a shell of herself because she let herself go when you're dumb ass fell for their trickery.

Let them have their white men and no n1gga, you don't have a pass to sleep with white b1tches, they definitely don't mean you any good.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
They have more in common with each other than black women and black men. I peeped game several years ago in college and the unconscious c00n in me didn't give a sh1t back then. The greatest day for black men will be when black women just say fukk it and go Asian level wench. I know y'all don't want to give up on our women but 2nd to white supremacy, they are our biggest downfall.

It will break your heart at first but after a while your mind will be so clear you will become wildly productive. My most successful years in life were when I was asexual, I got a great job and saved so much money that I bought my first house at 22 and bought a Hummer. Of course this brought attention from these chicks and as soon as I stuck my d1ck in puzzy for the first time in two years, my life fell apart. All women are destructive to black men for anything outside of having babies. Get shared or ideally full custody and put yourself on child support, but keep that b1tch away from you man, she is programmed to destroy you.

You don't need female companionship brotha, you're on your own anyway so why even have fakes amongst you? If you need puzzy that bad, just pay a fine chick $100 and get it out of the way. Atleast you're paying for what you're physically attracted to anyway and you don't have to settle for the woman that is a shell of herself because she let herself go when you're dumb ass fell for their trickery.

Let them have their white men and no n1gga, you don't have a pass to sleep with white b1tches, they definitely don't mean you any good.
What the actual fukk? :patrice::camby:

But according to @Barnett and @ridedolo im supposedly a cac When you got blatant white supremacist agents on this forum talking bullshyt like this and causing division. Good job @Barnett. Fantastic modding.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Black women and Asian women wench differently but when you break it down its about the same. Asian women are more like Black men when it comes to lusting/c00ning after white flesh, Bm and Aw are unapologetic and open about it. Black women have some sense to do it on the down low and pretend that nothing happens behind closed doors but the same foul shyt is happening minus the fact that they don't get cuffed just fukked. And black mens biggest enemy is cacs and only cacs, black women are the most powerless people on the planet they couldn't be our downfall if they wanted too. And thats an interesting point about Black Women and White men having a lot in common with each other you need to explain that more. And i'm not giving up black women da hell :russ: