Pin this post: Black Americans have a flag and Union army unit that shyt on the CAC confederates.

Daps
The XXV CORPS!

XXV Flag!
They won’t teach this in schools.

“XXV Corps was a corps of the Union Army during the American Civil War. It was unique in that it was made up almost entirely of African-American troops. These soldiers had previously belonged to the X Corps and XVIII Corps. As the XXV, they captured Richmond, Virginia, the capital of the Confederacy, in 1865 and also stopped general Robert E. Lee's army at Appomattox Court House —where the Confederates officially surrendered a week later.”

In 1864, the U.S. Department of the Army ordered all U.S. Colored Troops, composed of freedmen and recently liberated enslaved people, to be organized into the “XXV Army Corps,” with an estimated 30,000-35,000 soldiers. One of USCT’s noteworthy action was being the first command to occupy Richmond on April 3, 1865.

olored Troops that dropped anchor on June 18 in Galveston Bay.

olored Troops that dropped anchor on June 18 in Galveston Bay.

The African American Civil War Memorial commemorates the military service of hundreds of thousands of Civil War era Black soldiers and sailors. Etched into stainless steel panels of the memorial are names identifying 209,145 United States Colored Troops who responded to the Union's call to arms. In 1865, President Lincoln said, "Without the military help of the black freedmen, the war against the south could not have been won."

In 1865, President Lincoln said, "Without the military help of the black freedmen, the war against the south could not have been won."

Black-Civil-War-Soldiers-Public-Domain.jpg

burke-nimrod.jpg

This is one of the flags. They marched into the heart of the confederacy Richmond Va and laid the CACs down. They confederates surrendered a couple of weeks later.

4209715037_b17cb57d4b.jpg

They wore these pins on their uniforms.
Tracey.jpg

This is the actual flag. It sold for 50k at an auction.
4210474608_a465423fd5_o.jpg

This is the Draw Four of flags when you see a cac with a confederate flag. We kicked that ass and they surrendered to FBA.

I gotta get this on a shirt as a wink wink.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Google says a white man started it :sadcam: well he funded it or whatever even still props maybe I knew this maybe I didn't but probably didn't good shyt OP.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
That’s why it’s important to know history instead of thinking the past was all bad and “holds you back” :wow:
The whole reason they existed was because the XXIV Corps were white only :camby:but I def get what you're saying