Pippen just said he could average 40 in this era

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
easily if he was in hardens position ... anyone could drop 40 a game if they controlled the ball 70% of the game

Pippens top PPG was 22 ... so I could see him easily dropping 32-34 ppg in his prime on a team alone with no handchecking

40 would be pushing it, but like I said... Harden isnt really playing the game like 99% of everyone else. He can iso and do what he wants all game, for better or worse.
You must have never seen him play

Edit: You’ve definitely never seen him play

Last edited:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
He said Harden's historic 50 piece meant nothing because he takes "all the shots" & "ignores wide open teammates".

Also said he could average 40.

Oldheads, was Pippen really that nice? :ohhh:

yea he was but I’m so tired of the last two eras talking shyt. Just dap up these young heads and keep it moving! Pip was a force, go check YouTube though. Ol horse face mf could ball !

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
so not only is this era producing the most free flowing and efficient offenses in league history, that has pudgy Slavic teenagers producing the most impressive offensive production EVER (with the rules and officiating tailored to that end)...but also simultaneously has henceforth unseen shot contest defense that would pretty much all but stifle an all time great’s game despite him being pretty much the prototype multi-tooled 6’8 2-way player that’d thrive in today’s postionless game ...all the variables that benefit scoring wouldn’t apply to him...and all the ones we can conjure up to hurt his scoring specifically, do? :mjlol:

the sweltering defense being played today and the fact that players just play really harder than they did in the mid 90s would make just negate any potential increase in production to be had from a dozen extra possessions and the red light to just monopolize every trip down the court? Mind he’d be all on ball and have a screen every possession, but that shot contest is bottling him up

aiight man, you got it...I just disagree
Virtually nothing you just said is true. If you really couldn't read my posts correctly then go back and try again.