Pi'Raw 10/16/17: Big Dog v StroGAWD Cage match

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
20170806_Raw_Roman--3c787d136fabd233333bbb5eff26cddf.jpg

Less than one week before the reunited Shield battles Braun Strowman, Intercontinental Champion The Miz, Sheamus & Cesaro in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match at WWE TLC, Roman Reigns goes to the extreme against The Monster Among Men in a Steel Cage Match. Can Reigns take down Strowman inside the unforgiving structure without the aid of his fellow Hounds of Justice?

tumblr_oxkzwu9Lzw1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_oxl2zuKZiy1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_ox86ooGeMT1triic3o1_500.png

After speculation as to whether or not the mysterious Sister Abigail was indeed among the living, Bray Wyatt formally introduced Finn Bálor to the otherworldly entity in an unnerving meeting this past Monday night.

“Bray may have unleashed something awful,” Bálor told Renee Young after the encounter. “When she spoke, I heard her words echo through my head. I felt a shiver up and down my spine. I felt pure evil. But I also felt that now I know what I have to do.”

Having already defeated Wyatt as The Demon and as a man, how will Bálor deal with The Eater of Worlds’ latest threat?

tumblr_ovs7d2ROOH1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins may have gotten the band back together with Roman Reigns to re-form The Shield, but the duo still has unfinished business as the Raw Tag Team Champions. As revealed in a breaking news report, Ambrose & Rollins will defend their titles once again against Cesaro & Sheamus,

tumblr_oxxk3weKNm1rmv1vdo2_400.gif

“The Goddess of WWE’s” mind games have lit a fire within the six-time Women’s Champion, making it seem all the more likely that she’ll add a seventh reign to her list of accolades when she battles Alexa at WWE TLC. Will the increasingly aggressive Mickie keep the arrogant titleholder on the defensive before their title showdown?

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Miz and The Bar will take out Rollins & Ambrose. Match will end with all four jumping Roman.