"Pistol off my boxers, I ain't got time to be boxing" đŸ„ŠđŸđŸ”„

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about after you go to prison. Might want to invest in hands before facing your destiny. Wayne would make a great BJJ student
I been doing BJJ for three years now
tryna tell people, that shyt is more useful than boxing in a street fight. I been boxing for over 20 years
ain’t been in a street fight in close to 20 years but just off memory alone, most them fights ain’t clean KO type joints, they go to the ground and get messy
that BJJ will have you fukking manhandling shyt, lol, for real.

Oh, Wayne soft, smh, guarantee he fight like Shatasha from partment C12 in Castle Hill
straight hair pulling and windmill swings

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I been doing BJJ for three years now
tryna tell people, that shyt is more useful than boxing in a street fight. I been boxing for over 20 years
ain’t been in a street fight in close to 20 years but just off memory alone, most them fights ain’t clean KO type joints, they go to the ground and get messy
that BJJ will have you fukking manhandling shyt, lol, for real.

Oh, Wayne soft, smh, guarantee he fight like Shatasha from partment C12 in Castle Hill
straight hair pulling and windmill swings
Manhandling, like a new born baby man. Please spread the word. It's not pulling damn guard on concrete. The benefits of balance and control you get over a grown man are gold. Not having your base compromised but able to completely compromise someone else's base to put them where you want, gold.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manhandling, like a new born baby man. Please spread the word. It's not pulling damn guard on concrete. The benefits of balance and control you get over a grown man are gold. Not having your base compromised but able to completely compromise someone else's base to put them where you want, gold.
Facts. I think if more people knew how effective it is they’d get into it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Facts. I think if more people knew how effective it is they’d get into it.
It's challenging. I try to share the benefits and it gets called hugging or someone feels insecure and thinks you're calling them a bytch. I'm considering going to black dojos and offering BJJ classes to their program or offering it to the church, something

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Teach me.