Pit Bull tries punking a Breh. Gets ran off

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Let's keep it real...
That dog was p*ssy.

I've seen dogs try to go up against bears.

Dog got backed down by fat Luther with a swisher sweeper

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
That dog woulda beenn having seizures from the impact of that hit that dude was ready to deliver. He was smart to back down.
it's a video on youtube of a grown man smacking a pit repeatedly with a bigass metal wrench and it didn't stop or slow down the dog. that plastic shyt dude was holding wasn't gonna do shyt.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
it's a video on youtube of a grown man smacking a pit repeatedly with a bigass metal wrench and it didn't stop or slow down the dog. that plastic shyt dude was holding wasn't gonna do shyt.
All men arent created equal. Dog sense fear. It didnt sense it so it backed down.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
If you look closer that dog looks like it is chained up. Dog wouldn't have reached him and he talking tough. :comeon:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
"i don't want no problems sir"
E8m17Ah.png

cQhGkgD.png

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is random as hell but slightly related. My homeboy be selling pits and shyt and got a business that do that shyt. He told me he was about to head out of town to Dallas soon for a pitbull convention or some shyt. I was like the fukk be going on at that shyt:mjtf: He was like prizes and shyt and competitions. Then he told me he was bringing a tiger to the shyt. I was like a tiger? :gucci:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Dog saw that big fella and was like HELL NAH I'M GUD :hubie:

I have no clue why people have dogs that vicious though.. like how/why did you raise yo dog to be that vicious?!

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

@RhapSaRiq This nikka said he bytch slapped the alpha dawg even if it's :duck: hold this L:umad:
The only L is the one in your listening skills baby boy :yeshrug:

Most Pits are big babies. Bishop was just being a brat. With that being said if she's that scared of her own dog she needs to find bishop a new home

:yeshrug: Pits are only "dangerous" to those who are weak