Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
That’s what u get for having a small ass rat-like dog. They literally serve no purpose and couldn’t protect u from anything. At least a dog of similar size has a (slim) fighting chance

EDIT: :laugh: at the pit dragging the rat-like dog across the owner’s body on some sadistic shyt.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tire iron to the spine or neck. pitbull would have to die by my hands. give a fukk about what the owner says. eye for an eye.
:yeshrug::francis:

plus it always trips me out how these people be love tapping these type of dogs like that will do anything. i'm taking barry bond swings.
only pepper spray will work once the jaw locks.

the dog was dead anyways, might as well hit the :manny: and pay the owner for a new dog or something.

great job dogset.

I shared the story on here before but when I was a kid I saw a pit bull attack a lady walking back from the grocery store snatched her up by the arm and I saw the cops come and pepper spray and tire iron this dog and someone pour boiling hot water and it did not let go to finally took a shot to the head to stop it

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
They can actually be really good dogs when owned by the right people. I think anyone looking to get one should first be subject to a criminal background check and should also have proof that they’ve owned other dogs in the past without incident.

Far too often its these fake tough tattoo sleeve doochebags buying them. :scust:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I shared the story on here before but when I was a kid I saw a pit bull attack a lady walking back from the grocery store snatched her up by the arm and I saw the cops come and pepper spray and tire iron this dog and someone pour boiling hot water and it did not let go to finally took a shot to the head to stop it
Link?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
how does a person just randomly produce boiling water?
13.jpg

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
They can actually be really good dogs when owned by the right people. I think anyone looking to get one should first be subject to a criminal background check and should also have proof that they’ve owned other dogs in the past without incident.

Far too often its these fake tough tattoo sleeve doochebags buying them. :scust:
What does the owner do that makes them this way? I thought they were naturally violent :mjpls:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Irresponsible dog owners need to feel the full brunt of the law.

People always say this about pit bulls but real story is you can train your pit perfectly. You can raise it from a puppy in a peaceful environment but one day it just channels it’s ancestral instincts and kills the nearest thing walking. Pit bulls have killed owners while they were taking walks. Pits that have never shown aggression have killed toddlers. Pits are an accident waiting to happen. This pit has to be put down now and the owners gonna pay out the ass.