Pitbull snatches mini poodle from owner rag dolls, kills and carries it away

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Pitbulls are the white girls with daddy issues of dog breeds breh. Something in them that makes them prone to being a rare breed of crazy
Nah little dogs have a tendency to think they are bigger than what they really are. My mom owned a poodle so I can attest to how they got scrappy doo syndrome. This what happened before the camera cut on

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Just to show what a dumbass you are

1-standforward.jpg

I own a Basenji an African hunting dog and one of the original breeds. Weighs only 25 lbs.
Because you go hunting all the time on the savannah with that little bytch dog? :duck:

Emotional ass nikka. I knew you were an owner of a little rat dog. You prolly put sweaters and shyt on it.

:russ:

My point is atleast get you a fukkin breed if it’s not serving its purpose has some size that can ward off attacks from other aggressive dog breeds.

Holla at me when you graduate to a Rhodesian Ridgeback. A real African breed.

18d48e8e130a9e7aec538bd1cbac1c82.jpg

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
Breh, I work as a zoologist, a tiger doesn't have the teeth or the digestive system to devour any sort of knife. Yes, it could possibly swallow a small one, but that's more a failure of the knife than a win by the tiger. On another note, all of ya'll talking about boiling water made me remember when my college roommate had raised like 30 ferrets and fell in a pot of honey and they swarmed him. The only thing I had to fend em off was three pots of boiling water and he looked me in the eye between his screams and told me to 'do what had to be done.' I threw each pot on him, and the ferrets died instantly, but sadly, he succumbed to unknown injuries later on at the hospital. Animals and liquid water are dangerous if you don't know what you're dealing with. Be safe.

Imagining under what circumstances one would fall in a pot of honey at all, let alone in the presence of 30 ferrets. :dead::dead::dead:

Daps
Take out the Bowie knife while it's focused on the poodle.....slice that bad boy from neck to balls and let's its guts hit the ground. Pit Chitlins for dinner

:demonic:

16-5-full-tang-rambo-bowie-machete-tactical-survival-hunting-B01AD3WYK2-500x500.jpg

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
Three weeks ago:

ED4XGU5WkAIW48X

Train your pups and be a responsible owner and this won't happen. Carry on. :skip:

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Because you go hunting all the time on the savannah with that little bytch dog? :duck:

Emotional ass nikka. I knew you were an owner of a little rat dog. You prolly put sweaters and shyt on it.

:russ:

My point is atleast get you a fukkin breed if it’s not serving its purpose has some size that can ward off attacks from other aggressive dog breeds.

Holla at me when you graduate to a Rhodesian Ridgeback. A real African breed.

18d48e8e130a9e7aec538bd1cbac1c82.jpg

A ridgeback won’t keep a Pitbull off your back. A 130 lb African boerboel would eat.

Braambos-Bosman-2016-15-11-06-36-12.jpeg

B3-DDDE78-E3-B3-4166-A181-E3-CC79-DC8929.jpg