Pittbulls rip brehito to shreds in TX (graphic af)

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
All you gotta do is look on the ring app and see people don’t take care of dogs

These dog owners that do leashless walking also need to be publicly caned, and then lashes and then caned again.

You dog owners have lost your fukking minds
i hate that shyt. i've had dogs run up on me and the owner will just say they are friendly while they are sniffing me and shyt. like this dog might catch a scent of a cat or something else and start attacking me. put that shyt on a leash.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Pitbulls are like terminators man. I seen pitbulls get whacked by multiple people and still kept fighting.

Seen a video on the coli where a horse kicked and stomped a pitbull and it was still trying to get at the horse with all his broken bones.

terminator-crawling.gif

I honestly don't think I could save a person's life being attacked by a pitbull if I didn't have a knife or something.

RIP to that man though.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Those fukking dogs are banned in our neighborhood. Its the best thing this stupid ass HOA has ever done here. There was a young white girl who had a pitbull pup and kept it in the house. The only reason I knew was because she took it to the same vet that we go to and I ran into her. I sent an email to the HOA director ratting on her literally before I left the vet parking lot but he already knew about it was taking action.
Snitch

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Texas is a fukked up place they probably would arrest and charge somebody for stopping the dog lethally

Highly doubt that, especially if you got it on video that an elderly man was being ripped apart. :russell:

And I for one would rather spend a few days in lockup knowing I did something than standby and watch a senior citizen get eviscerated by three mutts, but a lot of folks on this site are extra p*ssy so I can see why they might not. :yeshrug:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Pitbull advocates are invariably supremely selfish or profoundly ignorant. The information is too decisive on the threat they pose. With all the breeds of dogs out there, if you choose to support these murder mutts you're a sociopath. Period full stop. Despise these beasts and their proponents.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
All those people couldn't manage to grab a heavy object and beat those damn dogs to death? They literally let a man die..

A hammer, a 2x4, a bat, a tire iron, nothing?

Breh do you know once a pit grabs hold of your skin, issa wrap. Their jaws locked to the point you are a piece of paper to the dog's mouth. You either got to be the juggernaut to knock that fukker loose or pray that he'll settle for humping the leg:francis:.

I remember when I was living in Valdosta and walked my wife to her job. On the way back to the shelter, there was a pitt that was in a fence. The fence is as tall a damn sandbox, but this mofo juking side to side while I was trying to walk. Scared the living shyt out of me because the dog darted that fast and could have easily jumped over the fence and turned me into this:

s-l400.jpg

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Pitbull advocates are invariably supremely selfish or profoundly ignorant. The information is too decisive on the threat they pose. With all the breeds of dogs out there, if you choose to support these murder mutts you're a sociopath. Period full stop. Despise these beasts and their proponents.

You know it's sad when Rocs are the lesser of evil, and they are an aggressive breed as well. Yet, somehow folks think pitts are cute...like WTF IS CUTE ABOUT THIS DEMONIC CREATURE:

why-pitbull-dog-is-banned-in-25-countries.png