Pizza Hut manager killed by co-worker over $7,000 inheritance check in eatery’s kitchen: police

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He killed dude in the kitchen and drug him to the dumpster, the police followed the blood trail from the dumpster to the kitchen
I’m sorry I didn’t read the article, that has to be the one of the stupidest plans for murder I’ve heard of in a long time. :francis:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Why y'all acting brand new. Of course people get killed over $7K. People get killed over a pack of smokes.

Reminds me of this blassic from way back:

Jason Sweeney left school and was working for his father, a contractor, on a building project in Philadelphia. He recently met a girl he liked, 15-year-old Justina Morley, with whom he had a date on the evening of Friday, May 30, 2003. Unbeknownst to Sweeney, Morley engaged in sexual relations with two other 16-year-olds, Nicholas Coia and Edward Batzig Jr.[3] Batzig was Sweeney's best friend since the fourth grade. Nicholas Coia and his 17-year-old brother, Domenic Coia, were also friends with Sweeney, but the brothers later ended the friendship.[4]

With the promise of sex, Morley lured Sweeney to "The Trails," a wooded area of Fishtown near the Delaware River, where Batzig and the Coia brothers were lying in wait. Batzig struck the first blow, hitting Sweeney in the head four or five times.[5] Batzig and the Coia brothers then pummeled Sweeney, primarily on his head and face, with a hatchet, a hammer and a rock until he was dead. Batzig later told a detective how he hit Sweeney with the hatchet four or five times. Batzig said, "Jason started begging for his life, but we just kept hitting him."[6] Batzig also said that Sweeney looked at him during the beating and said, “Please stop, I'm bleeding," after which Batzig hit Sweeney again with the axe.[citation needed] They finished by dropping a boulder on the right side of his head.[7] Sweeney's head was crushed and the only bone left undamaged was his left cheekbone.[8] He was identified by a cut on his hand that he sustained at his construction job.[citation needed]

Following Sweeney's murder, the four assailants stole the $500 cash he earned from work.[7] Before leaving the crime scene, the Coias, Batzig and Morley shared a group hug and split the money, which they used to buy jewelry and illegal drugs—heroin, marijuana, and Xanax—and then "partied beyond redemption," according to Domenic.[6][9]

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He had a stupid PLAN just driven by greed. Killed a co-worker and dumped the body at work. You can't make this shyt up. shyt doesn't even say he got the money or the victim had it on him

Dude acting like he was gonna dip with 7k and change his life. That's a couple months rent.
I used to think that some people would realize how stupid their plans for certain crimes are. As the years have passed and having observed some of my friends/acquaintances in action...some people don't think and are just stupid.