Play a 37 year old Kobe at the 4 in the West brehs

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell::leostare:

Los Angeles Lakers coach Byron Scott says Kobe Bryant could play power forward

Coach Byron Scott told NBA.com it's possible Bryant could spend time at power forward.

"If we don't get another guard, then Kobe's in that mix,"
Scott said of a potential switch. "I'm kind of going through those scenarios. But not necessarily as far as who's starting and who doesn't. ... I think [Bryant] will play more 3 than 2. If we can get him at the elbows and at the mid-post, the more effective he'll be.

Scott said the franchise's goal through the draft and free agency was to become more versatile, and he thinks the team has accomplished that.

"Kobe can play 1, 2 and 3," Scott told NBA.com. "There's no doubt in my mind. And there's some games, against some teams, where he'll probably play 4. With his tenaciousness, the way he guards people and when his mind is set, if I say, 'Kobe, you've got him,' he takes that as a challenge. You know how he is. He'll compete."

When you already have 9 PFs on your rosters brehs :why:

When the size in the West at that position is incredible brehs :snoop:

When your next best wings are Lou Williams and Nick Young brehs:beli:

Those :old: post moves though:obama:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Probably means as an occasional, rare small ball lineup. If the Warriors have Green/Barnes out there or the Clippers Pierce at PF, why not. Play Randle at center
Randle at center makes zero sense because he can't play any kind of defense.

edit: nm, forgot LA is trying to lose on purpose

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Randle at center makes zero sense because he can't play any kind of defense.

edit: nm, forgot LA is trying to lose on purpose

Makes more sense than Hibbert who can't keep up with those lineups. Lakers just don't have a lot of ideal options right now