Playa (Timbaland) - Birthday

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

:mindblown: why the fukk wasn't this shyt a single? I had downloaded timbo's discography, this shyt came on shuffle and

161t2o.gif

shyt has been in rotation ever since. Can somebody tell me who is singing what though? All the lyrics are listed as timbo everywhere.

Had to go and get the playa album too .Always been a fan of static's songwriting abilities, but never listened to the group. Somebody put me on. :feedme:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Tim couldve had 5 or 6 singles off that album...i only remember them pushing Lobster & Shrimp and Here We Come

smoke was on the first verse

black on the second

static in the backgrounds and all that

i chopped and screwed this for my homegirl bday back in college..what a night :wow:

them and Ginuwine kilt this one too

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is one my phone now, and I def. heard Tha Bassment in 98, I was too young to really appreciate a song like this.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Was listening to a Timbaland produced playlist the other day and was legit :ohhh: when I heard this. Sure he has vaults of hits just sitting around.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Was listening to a Timbaland produced playlist the other day and was legit :ohhh: when I heard this. Sure he has vaults of hits just sitting around.
Had the same exact reaction. When the beat started i was like :lupe: who is this? Then when they started singing and it changed :wow: I'm like timbo really the goat. Imma check their album when i get some time.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Had the same exact reaction. When the beat started i was like :lupe: who is this? Then when they started singing and it changed :wow: I'm like timbo really the goat. Imma check their album when i get some time.
I'm just getting into that Bassment/Missy/Timbo era and I have to say it's probably #1 for me right now. They just have so much good music and chemistry.

Missy said in an interview that once they were making music, they never listened to anyone else because they wanted to sound unique. They didnt know, or care, if the music they were making was going to be liked or not by everyone else. Just made music that THEY liked.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I want timb to release another album too.. all the producers r doing it