Reppin
NULL
I can’t be mad, I reacted the same way when I first heard Nas on We Major

:yeshrug:
full

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Anything to go viral. Sad cause out of uzi, travis, and that lane, Carti is head and shoulders above them.

I rate travis because his hype is built partly off of good music.

It was my intention to put Travis ahead of Carti with Utopia if he did one thing — rap better than Carti did on Whole Lotta Red.

Carti was a vibe guy and a trash rapper before Red. When I saw an interview of him saying he was really gon rap on Red, it upset me, because I grew to appreciate his style.

Red taught me that he was always a great songwriter. He just took it to the next level on tracks like Stop Breathing, Beno, and Not PLaying.

Travis didn’t rap at all. Bro rap like Dr. Dre. I’m gonna hold my corner to see what DJs do with it, but Carti never has to drop another album as long as his peers struggle to outrap him. Uzi the closest, but nah.

Such a shame the best rapper out right now got such a cringe fan base.

Uzi fan base better cus they not allergic to women.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I just heard it for the first time. He didn’t have to go hard like that w the Mr Krabs flow

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Anything to go viral. Sad cause out of uzi, travis, and that lane, Carti is head and shoulders above them.

I rate travis because his hype is built partly off of good music.

It was my intention to put Travis ahead of Carti with Utopia if he did one thing — rap better than Carti did on Whole Lotta Red.

Carti was a vibe guy and a trash rapper before Red. When I saw an interview of him saying he was really gon rap on Red, it upset me, because I grew to appreciate his style.

Red taught me that he was always a great songwriter. He just took it to the next level on tracks like Stop Breathing, Beno, and Not PLaying.

Travis didn’t rap at all. Bro rap like Dr. Dre. I’m gonna hold my corner to see what DJs do with it, but Carti never has to drop another album as long as his peers struggle to outrap him. Uzi the closest, but nah.

Such a shame the best rapper out right now got such a cringe fan base.

Uzi fan base better cus they not allergic to women.
You do know stop breathing hook is from Gucci mane right