Pls explain what Joe biden is doing in this video *Creep*

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Okay I have to be honest I came in ready to defend but not sure it's okay to rub some else's kid's face and neck like that. Touch is my personal language of love so I can sympathise with a cuddler.... not sure if it was pedo but it was inappropriate and way too familiar.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Lurk.gif

giphy.gif

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
be careful, a mod gonna move your thread to the bushes like they just did mine

conflicting opinions, one will feature it, the other will tear it down and put it in the bushes

@cook didn't know mods can bush threads just cause it doesn't fit with their narrow world views :jbhmm:

this isn't even the worst vid of him by far brehs, go see for yourself he is a fukking pedo
hgfdhdghdb

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can't help but wonder, if the narrative wasn't already provided and any of us saw this, would we project the same feelings of disgust towards Biden's actions in this video? Context is key, does he know this family, and their kids? The parents didn't appear to have a problem with it either. The little girl DID NOT appear to be uncomfortable with the situation. To the contrary she was cool with it for the most part.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
I can't help but wonder, if the narrative wasn't already provided and any of us saw this, would we project the same feelings of disgust towards Biden's actions in this video? Context is key, does he know this family, and their kids? The parents didn't appear to have a problem with it either. The little girl DID NOT appear to be uncomfortable with the situation. To the contrary she was cool with it for the most part.

sdfbdfbhbdfxhbn

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I sure as hell would. That shyt was creepy, period.

I know context is key but it doesn't seem like they know each other well