Pocket Watching: Do you think Akademiks or Charleston White will go broke?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't see Charleston White being relevant 5 years from now and that's being generous imo

Akademiks is already falling off
His fans dont suck his dikk as much, and don't like that he's simping on his ex who just shytted on him
He's burned almost every bridge in media, which is dumb because he could have just chilled on autopilot like Charlamagne or Mister Cee

Kai is basically his replacement

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
AK seem like he soft AF for the hoes from the last thread I was in.

I think he got a > chance off that.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Alademiks seems conservative with his finances (says he bought his home and cars cash). So he seems like the type to have a few Ms invested in the market and earning a return
lol he said he blew 3 million gambling and tricks off on average thots frequently…and he’s an alcoholic

OP anyone can go broke unless they got Bill Gates money imo

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Charleston white is already broke, his 15 minutes is up. His been desperately trying to go viral with his shock jock takes but it doesn’t have the pull it use it. He ran back to kick streamer Adin for a check.

Ak will be around as long as hiphop is around, that’s his bread and butter.
AK is already falling off

His network failed

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
I think Ak is kinda too big to fail at this point. You gotta remember, his fans only require him to go on drunken rants to be satisfied and far as hip hop blogging he's actually pretty thorough with his investigation and coverage on topics.

I've been where OPs been thinking it's only a matter of time before people turn on him, but with every flagrant violation of rappers and petty beefs, he remains.

Charleston White needs to return to his community activism roots. I think him saying he's a comedian is a cop out so he's either not sued or if he's assaulted he can fall back on "it was just jokes, I'm a comedian"

Watching some comedians on these podcasts, you genuinely get to see how serious they treat their craft and go about it with as much intricacy and detail as any other artform. CW can't appreciate or goes about his shyt with any nuance they do, so he's not or will be taken seriously by bigger names in comedy which he could use rn, especially after the T.K Kirkland fallout