Poitier - Black Male Activist?, Black Female Protagonist? Or Threat To Us All?

Is @poitier a threat to black women?

• Yes but let him stay :mjpls:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
And I didn't know you, so whomp whomp.
:watdafukk:
grow the fukk up, you done had delusions of grandeur for way too long on here. just because you skype with a few people off this site doesnt make u a "a-list" poster. therefore when you say shyt like "i dont even know you"its like ok, your point is? you are immature and messy and thats why you always in the midst of wack ass fukkery, from **** to this shyt.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs: nikkas gettin exposed left n right

@Roddy Right lemme find out you diddling out here :sitdown:

v8hgub.jpg
@Roddy Right :sitdown:

The statements I made, one just now and the other over a year ago, are totally unrelated! I was trolling about the girl and appealing to poster's sense of general sympathy with my post. Faceless forum forces have set their eyes on me. They are mining my posts for material to impugn my reputation and reduce my creditability so that no one listens to anything I say! They want me silenced voluntarily or involuntarily, brehs! This thread is a burial ground, not an open forum! Poitier crucified! Accuser nameless! Judge biased! Evidence missing! Silenced! This ain't right! :damn:

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
He has countless shytted on non AA's.
He want to throw a shove
ima throw a haymaker and stomp on his unconscious body.
nikka u love him
That thread had nothing to do with him:mindblown:

lol @"nikka u love him" :rudy: You a Haitian nikka that was trying the shyt on my people(ironically maj. of this board) And me and @potier wasn't letting that rock. That's why you in here extra salty:umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:watdafukk:
grow the fukk up, you done had delusions of grandeur for way too long on here. just because you skype with a few people off this site doesnt make u a "a-list" poster. therefore when you say shyt like "i dont even know you"its like ok, your point is? you are immature and messy and thats why you always in the midst of wack ass fukkery, from **** to this shyt.
april-fools-damn.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realized dudes username who dropped that scathing child molester post.. :mjlol:

y'all ain't sh!t.. :laff:

They got mods in here thinking I'm a diddler based on one troll post bout nothing a year ago! My creditability and charater put into question and dashed in one swift stroke! Somebody tell me they believe what I'm saying about the possibility of this conspiracy to ban Poitier.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
That thread had nothing to do with him:mindblown:

lol @"nikka u love him" :rudy: You a Haitian nikka that was trying the shyt on my people(ironically maj. of this board) And me and @potier wasn't letting that rock. That's why you in here extra salty:umad:
Yeah you love him it's ok.
nikka how u know that thread had nothing to do with him? You in my head nikka?
Stupid I got sick of his shots towards Haitians so I made the thread hence why I kept @ at him.
nikka you fukking love him and that's cool.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just happy this agent troll got banned :wow:

False characterizations and suggestive-and-unproven labeling to soften the blow of this obvious plan by Poitier's enemies to crucify him:mjcry:. Poitier's name dragged through the dirt

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
@cook

Poitier has massive amounts of support and people for him banned for frivolities. People were threatened into silence in this thread, but they still spoke. The poll is a sham. There's no "save Poitier" option; it's just contrived hate. Poitier is a good poster. If good men say nothing, evil prevails. So I'll take the hits if nobody else will and stand for what's right. They can destroy my reputation, attack my character and impugn my statements -- but they will never take away my will. :mjcry:

:whoa:..... now you've gone waaay too far.... :rudy:.... Poitier was annoying... calls you bedwench at the drop of a dime.... called you a whore or worthless because you were woman who posted in TLR... I just wanted to find out why he was banned.... now I want to know if he was banned out of full transparency

cook

Banned
Daps
@cook the poll says life ban :ohhh:

we dont ban based on polls.

and this thread and topic has gotten way out of hand. complete nonsense being posted all over the place. this is part of the reason we dont officially announce why we ban people. that should be between us and the poster. might have to dead these types of threads going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.