Poitier got banned free daps & reps

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I noticed his name is crossed out and I can't pull him up in the search. It's perm by the looks of it.

And registration on the board is closed...so that's his ass

charlie-murphy.gif

Although i'm sure he already has about 3-4 alts in the cut (at least)

fukka potier tho...

free @intilectual recipricol
free @Yung Yogurt
free @Mr.Forte

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
you tld me to leave you alone and sed i'm on yo ignore, why are u quoting me. please stop

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
you tld me to leave you alone and sed i'm on yo ignore, why are u quoting me. please stop

I was being sarcastic when I said that. And, that list of ppl on my 'ignore page' was a joke. Hence, why I'm still quoting you and dapping you. You know why I was upset and I'm over it now. Omg, stop... :(

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You nikkas mad feminine with this faq shyt of talkin like this about somebody after they get a ban :scusthov: like or hate him if he banned let him be banned. Itll be somebody like blackie robinson getting banned and you drag queens come out the woodwork when you could've just skipped past their posts and threads or used the ignore feature if some words on a screen bother you that much. Whats hard about that?

Theres a few weird annoying fakkits that post here, I don't care because im not obligated to read their posts or click on their threads.
These wack ass hall monitors ban people for what reasons... I don't care about mine but say somebody like @LadySimone for instance, she gets banned because a bunch of so called men are that soft and emotional to deal with her posts. It would be cool if it was something consistent but it aint at all.

Grown ass men acting like bytches beggin people to get banned, who raised you clowns? Even kids in school don't run to teachers beggin them to give others kids detentions but grown ass nikkas on the internet doin it. I don't give a fukk about @Poitier, im just callin out what I see

It was a picture he put on the internet of his momma shut the fukk up with this nonsense :mjlol: you or him wouldn't bust a grape

People have legit been talked into committing suicide, murders and everything else on forums bigger and more popular than this and you think a pic of a nikka momma is gonna cause something major :russ: you dudes be sayin shyt just to say it
The same way you could just skip over or ignore the posts that you're whining about. fukk outta here with this hissy fit. Dude is a shyt poster, fukk him.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You nikkas mad feminine with this faq shyt of talkin like this about somebody after they get a ban :scusthov: like or hate him if he banned let him be banned. Itll be somebody like blackie robinson getting banned and you drag queens come out the woodwork when you could've just skipped past their posts and threads or used the ignore feature if some words on a screen bother you that much. Whats hard about that?

Theres a few weird annoying fakkits that post here, I don't care because im not obligated to read their posts or click on their threads. These wack ass hall monitors ban people for what reasons... I don't care about mine but say somebody like @LadySimone for instance, she gets banned because a bunch of so called men are that soft and emotional to deal with her posts. It would be cool if it was something consistent but it aint at all.

Grown ass men acting like bytches beggin people to get banned, who raised you clowns? Even kids in school don't run to teachers beggin them to give others kids detentions but grown ass nikkas on the internet doin it. I don't give a fukk about @Poitier, im just callin out what I see

It was a picture he put on the internet of his momma shut the fukk up with this nonsense :mjlol: you or him wouldn't bust a grape

People have legit been talked into committing suicide, murders and everything else on forums bigger and more popular than this and you think a pic of a nikka momma is gonna cause something major :russ: you dudes be sayin shyt just to say it

OK well let's hope you're right. Plus this is a hiphop site with a high black user rate people will be harder on this site than others.