Police fatally shoot Black woman who called 911 for domestic violence

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Wait, did she try to stab the ex bf while the cops were there? Her family stated she posed no threat to the cops, while the police say she had a knife and was threatened to use it against her ex. :patrice: The cops will shoot you if you try to kill someone in their presence, you know :why:. Don't know who to believe here. :patrice:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
so you have a woman in fear of her life brandishing a weapon, and instead of taking the entire scenario into account and trying to calm her down and deescalate you just open fire? These dudes are legit psychopaths.

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ain’t no cop sympathizer but had to show this

Cops were aggressive and ignorant per usual but this lady threw them an alley oop

Biggest L here is the daughter had to witness this BS

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Ain’t no cop sympathizer but had to show this

Cops were aggressive and ignorant per usual but this lady threw them an alley oop

Biggest L here is the daughter had to witness this BS

Yeah sad situation but cops can’t just let her take the dude out. Honestly she probably was so fed up she just snapped and said fukk it.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yikes at that video. She could have stepped out the house with her daughter. Going back and interacting with her ex whilst waving round a knife? was a huge mistake.

Shame her daughter had to witness that. Video makes the woman shot look irrational and crazy.

That cop had no hesitation though

:merchant:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup: U read the story and u like WTF

Then u see the video and u like , u can’t be mad at the cops when she could easily walked out with her kid
Exactly.

She was armed and not under any direct threat when she decided to walk back in towards her ex. Cases like this need to be ignored when we speak of bad cop conduct. Cops did exactly what they were supposed to do here.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
fukk cops and fukk women who attack men with weapons

As a black man I am never comfortable calling the police to deal with a situation since in their eyes we can’t be victimized.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
so you have a woman in fear of her life brandishing a weapon, and instead of taking the entire scenario into account and trying to calm her down and deescalate you just open fire? These dudes are legit psychopaths.
She wasn’t in fear of her life if she opens the door. Only needs to walk 10 steps to be completely out of the apartment,.., but instead heads back in and approaches the ex with a knife in her hand.

She deserves them shots. No time to deescalate when a person is brandishing a knife towards another person.

Had it been a man with the knife… and the cops just let him stab his ex gf while they tried to “deescalate” people would be crying about how the police don’t give a fukk about protecting black women.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
She wasn’t in fear of her life if she opens the door. Only needs to walk 10 steps to be completely out of the apartment,.., but instead heads back in and approaches the ex with a knife in her hand.

She deserves them shots. No time to deescalate when a person is brandishing a knife towards another person.

Had it been a man with the knife… and the cops just let him stab his ex gf while they tried to “deescalate” people would be crying about how the police don’t give a fukk about protecting black women.
People in fear act irrationally all the time.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Crazy as a black man, I’m hella uncomfortable thinking of even THINKING of calling the cops in any situation.

If I ever did call them it'd be a case where I was long gone before they show up. I'd have to be able to use a payphone or landline at a store or sumn

"Yeah two dudes with hockey masks and meat cleavers are standing around looking shady. Me? Don't worry about me. Just come check it out"

Fukc the police coming straight from the underground.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Just seen the video, her saying she was going to stab him and acting erratic yes it did enhance the situation but the police are supposed to deescalate it. They didn't even attempt to use their tazers:snoop:. Her last movements looked like she was pushing his hand off ber and not attempting to stab him so it doesn't make sense for them to say they were saving the guy.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Just seen the video, her saying she was going to stab him and acting erratic yes it did enhance the situation but the police are supposed to deescalate it. They didn't even attempt to use their tazers:snoop:. Her last movements looked like she was pushing his hand off ber and not attempting to stab him so it doesn't make sense for them to say they were saving the guy.
Breh imagine a black man being in her position and grabbing her hand while having a knife in the other.

I’m really not sympathetic towards this woman because I’ve literally been in the same position where a woman pulled a knife on me for breaking up with her and nobody gives a fukk fr.