Police: Mom had kids ride in swimming pool on car roof

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Police said the mom had her two daughters ride inside the inflated pool to hold it down on the drive home.
fr2369.png

jr8dwZkHui_rNCPqOwiKat-uxTt4ds5QeHfFlShQsTc5-3vUSLRZ_LZZFppZhcX4PZIXEAf9EoZrcoWb1g4=-w600-h400-p

DIXON, Ill. — An Illinois mother was arrested Tuesday after police say she had her two daughters ride inside an inflated pool on her car's roof.

Dixon police say Jennifer A. Janus Yeager, 49, was charged with two counts of endangering the health of life of a child and two counts of reckless conduct

Police said they got a complaint about an Audi car driving on the Peoria Avenue Bridge with children sitting inside an inflated pool on the car's roof. Police found the car and said they saw two children inside the blue pool.

Yeager told police she had driven into town to inflate the pool at a friend's house and had her two daughters ride inside of the empty pool to hold it down on the drive home.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I always wonder what goes through these people heads when they make these dumb decisions. I understand when someone is desperate and they do something idiotic but this is just beyond comprehension.
Most of these people do meth /or alcohol
Or both

My family is the same way , fukking losers