Police Warn of 100 Percent Pure Cocaine in the UK

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Was crack in the UK more of a recreational thing? Not saying some ppl didnt get hooked, but without giving too much away... someone i volunteer with, from a really rich place, said kids in her town were smoking rocks on the weekend like it was nothing... And as far as i see, they didnt have the same effects on their lives as ppl from where I was from...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
that's it?

tenor.gif
:dead: Let me guess a little spousal abuse ain't hurt nobody huh? Ya'll nikkas a trip.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Was crack in the UK more of a recreational thing? Not saying some ppl didnt get hooked, but without giving too much away... someone i volunteer with, from a really rich place, said kids in her town were smoking rocks on the weekend like it was nothing... And as far as i see, they didnt have the same effects on their lives as ppl from where I was from...

i think thats just people doing the drugs and not letting the drugs do them , loads of people smoked crack and didn't get hooked from all over, heroin was more of a thing

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Jamaicans were heavy in London and still are, in the cocaine trade, since the days of the Shower Possee in the 80's. Mostly British crime organizations run most of the cocaine business out there, it's very old world. Yes, U.K has legends and dope boy cult figures, like the three killed in the range in 1997, and the Kry brothers that Tom Hardy played in that horrible movie. "Layer Cake" is a fictional book, but reading it, is a good entry into UK crime.

I would think there are some technologically savvy people in places like Medelin, and Bogata, who use the dark web and their contacts to send out cocaine with a purity level in the 90's. Sure. Nothing is 100 though, not even coming out of the processing labs in the country.

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Jamaicans were heavy in London and still are, in the cocaine trade, since the days of the Shower Possee in the 80's. Mostly British crime organizations run most of the cocaine business out there, it's very old world. Yes, U.K has legends and dope boy cult figures, like the three killed in the range in 1997, and the Kry brothers that Tom Hardy played in that horrible movie. "Layer Cake" is a fictional book, but reading it, is a good entry into UK crime.

alot of asians are getting heavy into the coke game these days, no more off license shop hustles for them now they got the white girl :skip: