Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This exposing alot of people.

The economy over people live?

U cant make this up

:mjlol:

You have many that care for stray animals over their fellow man. Now put them in a position where that next paycheck is the difference between them eating and starving and you'll really see human nature at work.

And it hasn't been just a week. The markets began tanking last month. One day alone, the Dow dropped 1200 points and this was before federal and local governments started to have awareness campaigns.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
The 2009 H1N1 pandemic originated in the United States before spreading around the world, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). A later study suggested it was first diagnosed in humans in Mexico. The CDC estimated that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, there were 60.8 million H1N1 cases, with 274,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths in the U.S. alone. They also estimate that worldwide, 151,700 to 575,400 people died from (H1N1)pdm09 during the first year. Unusually, about 80% of the deaths were in people younger than 65 years of age.

So basically people have become dumber and more pussified over 11 years

this panic is laughable, this shut in shyt is laughable, and I hope it continues the economy tanking will benefit me

It’s the way this shyt is being reported and social media. Imagine if everyone started tracking heart disease...we’d have even worse panic.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
If they die they die is how the folk that stole the land from the Red Man thinks :coffee:

That guy doesn't realize a large chunk of hospitalizations are people between 20 and 50 and we will run into a situation where due to overwhelming of the system, more than just the older people are going to die because doctors will have to make the choice not to treat some people.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
The 2009 H1N1 pandemic originated in the United States before spreading around the world, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). A later study suggested it was first diagnosed in humans in Mexico. The CDC estimated that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, there were 60.8 million H1N1 cases, with 274,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths in the U.S. alone. They also estimate that worldwide, 151,700 to 575,400 people died from (H1N1)pdm09 during the first year. Unusually, about 80% of the deaths were in people younger than 65 years of age.

So basically people have become dumber and more pussified over 11 years

this panic is laughable, this shut in shyt is laughable, and I hope it continues the economy tanking will benefit me
Compare year long data to 3 months at the very beginning of an infection breh. Also Corona has a higher death rate .

Tired of seeing this same line repeated over and over again. It's not the same and our government actually acted more urgently with H1N1 which probably mitigated the damage.

See this.

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Conservatives are habitual line steppers. They stay trying to push people to see how much shyt they can tolerate.

How fukking stupid will they look talking about money when all their friends and family members start dying? It's a case of "it dont affect me personally so I dont give a fukk" it's that sentiment that will be the literal and figurative death of the country.

It kills mostly old people with health conditions. That's at least 70% of policymakers. Let them keep fukking around and see what happens :francis:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course they saying fukk coronavirus because some of these politicians know they paper is going to get fukked up by it. No matter how much you quarrantine people are going to get it regardless. Everybody has to eat and grocery stores are going to be a cesspool for this disease. There is no way around it. Your going to have an Economy going down and death going hand in hand.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compare year long data to 3 months at the very beginning of an infection breh. Also Corona has a higher death rate .

Tired of seeing this same line repeated over and over again. It's not the same and our government actually after more urgently with H1N1 which probably mitigated the damage.

See this.

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?

Corona only has 504 deaths in USA in the 3 months, its nowhere death rate of H1N1, which was around 1,000 a month for that year lmao,

thank you for proving that Americans are stupid can't do simple math to fact check their statements or care about facts in general

you deserve to die, because you and people who refuse to use their minds to look at facts do not deserve to live on this Earth

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Conservatives are habitual line steppers. They stay trying to push people to see how much shyt they can tolerate.

How fukking stupid will they look talking about money when all their friends and family members start dying? It's a case of "it dont affect me personally so I dont give a fukk" it's that sentiment that will be the literal and figurative death of the country.

It kills mostly old people with health conditions. That's at least 70% of policymakers. Let them keep fukking around and see what happens :francis:
They can cross any line at this point

It wont matter

Biggest issue in this country is that poor ppl hate poor ppl
and a lot dont know that they're poor

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Corona only has 504 deaths in USA in the 3 months, its nowhere death rate of H1N1, which was around 1,000 a month for that year lmao,

thank you for proving that Americans are stupid can't do simple math to fact check their statements or care about facts in general

you deserve to die, because you and people who refuse to use their minds to look at facts do not deserve to live on this Earth
You don't understand exponential growth. Then want to talk about how someone doesn't understand math. We are a week or two behind Italy as far as the trend. Exponential growth means that today 100 die today, 200 tomorrow, 400 the next day, etc. It's not a linear progression. The numbers I used are for example purposes but the concept behind it should be easy to understand.

You do your WOAT banner proud breh.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They losing a lot of money, old cacs at my work they crying they lost 18k in their retirement funds

It's not just old cacs lol. Some of us on this board have openly talked about how much our 401k and investment portfolios have been hit by this. I'm 30+ years away from retirement, so I can live with breaking even for the year should the market rebound. People who are planning to retire soon? Oh, they're fukked. I can't imagine what it feels like to have lost tens of thousands if not more in virtually one month.