POLITICO: Bernie's supporters struggle to capture the actual levers of power

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Obvious hit piece ignoring a lot of local races. The Bernie wing of the Dems need to operate completely independent of the DNC.

I hope Ossoff loses :umad:
Good grief.
:francis: Obama ain't care to tackle it while in office and are you really gonna tell me Hillary was clearly opposed. She starting using some of the words but she wasnt truly opposed. Just to expose dark money.
He did though at least wrt the DNC. And of course she would have. Do you know the history of Citizen's United? Or how we get out from under it?

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Good grief.

He did though at least wrt the DNC. And of course she would have. Do you know the history of Citizen's United? Or how we get out from under it?
The first post has everything to do with the false unity. How are the folks of the Sanders ilk supposed to feel when the DNC throws all it's weight behind Ossoff and ignores the others? Where's the unity?

Regarding the second post, :francis: It's hard for folks to feel that way when you do the same shyt as before and don't even stand by your own half measure.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure who the op is i have them on ignore but fukk you.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The first post has everything to do with the false unity. How are the folks of the Sanders ilk supposed to feel when the DNC throws all it's weight behind Ossoff and ignores the others? Where's the unity?

Regarding the second post, :francis: It's hard for folks to feel that way when you do the same shyt as before and don't even stand by your own half measure.
What are you talking about, man?

The DNC is the national organization. Even then Perez offered support, but was turned down by Quist. However, the DCCC threw their weight behind Quist. Further, and I'm not trying to be a dikk, but I think you need to take the time to learn of what the different Democratic organizations do, and stop using DNC as a catch-all boogeyman.

Democrats Make Huge Investment In Montana's U.S. House Race | HuffPost

DNC, DCCC, DSCC: How to decipher the alphabet soup of Democratic Party organizations

And why handicap yourself? Make use of it until you can get in and change things.

In California, a heavily Democratic electorate in November rejected a drug-pricing initiative Sanders championed, while Colorado turned down a measure that Sanders rallied for to create a universal health care system.

How can we explain these results?

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This makes no sense
The DNC is heavily backing him while ignoring other races. Obviously you'd want someone that's against the Trump agenda in Congress, but it comes across like they want him to represent the new anti Trump Den wave. As I said in another post in this thread, they are going hard for that seat because they want to reassure themselves (really more like their loyalists) that this is the way forward and learn nothing.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's Bernie's accountability? :sas1:

He's always blaming someone :troll:

I don't even particularly care for Sanders but ya'll look dumb trying to shyt on him when your girl lost to a p*ssy snatching ignoramus.

Why should anyone defer to the political strategy of a wing of a party that thought it was a good idea for a Democrat to be campaigning in Arizona and Georgia?