Politico: Republicans Backing Clinton Expecting Influence In Her Administration

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I see a lot of cynicism but no real retorts to my honest question

#LowerLearning
Bro, it just said bipartisan bills for reform like during her husband's years. The same HRC that said she would put Bill in charge of the economy. If you can't see why people are laughing then I don't know what to tell you.

Who deregulated Wall Street?
Allowed for monopolies in the telecommunications industry?
Was about to gut social security?
Edited welfare in a way that increased poverty?
Who wrote the TPP?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bro, it just said bipartisan bills for reform like during her husband's years. The same HRC that said she would put Bill in charge of the economy. If you can't see why people are laughing then I don't know what to tell you.

Who wrote the TPP?
Oh I can see why they're laughing but it kind of goes against the very shyt that some of these posters talk about ad nauseum on here. I figured we all want to improve the system by acknowledging its faults and fixing them by working with people who may or may not hold the same political views...
My bad...I guess I took that "in order to form a more perfect union" shyt too seriously :whoa:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oh I can see why they're laughing but it kind of goes against the very shyt that some of these posters talk about ad nauseum on here. I figured we all want to improve the system by acknowledging its faults and fixing them by working with people who may or may not hold the same political views...
My bad...I guess I took that "in order to form a more perfect union" shyt too seriously :whoa:

Exactly.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Who wrote the TPP?
shyt you could go to Obama extending the surveillance state and the Bush tax cuts. Not prosecuting Wall Street because they gave him some little donations and the continuing bombing of brown people to appease defense contractors Bush setup.

All this Khumbaya come together bs would work if all our representatives weren't bought and paid for by the same entities but they are so bipartisan relations are pointless right now.

Why the Dems try to appease the GOP when one side of their party is basically an American Taliban, another is white nationalism, and the other are hegemony hoes is beyond me. And it's funny because the GOP won't even prcoess a Supreme Court judge or they'll shut down all of congress and refuse to pass budgets because they're so stubborn. But anybody in on this "reach across the aisle" bs better get the lube ready because we're gonna get fukked again when Hillary gets her scapegoat to fall back on alot of progressive policies because she has to work with each side :snoop:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
Folks, there's two parties in America:

1. Neoliberal imperialist establishment party
2. Trump party

"Democrat" and "Republican" are just corporate marketing schemes.

Choose wisely.

So reaching across the aisle in order to put aside ideological differences with the goal of consensus on ideals that will benefit the country as a whole...is a bad thing...? :patrice:

Except it's not to benefit the country, it's for electoral and party politics.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Folks, there's two parties in America:

1. Neoliberal imperialist establishment party
2. Trump party

"Democrat" and "Republican" are just corporate marketing schemes.

Choose wisely.

Except it's not to benefit the country, it's for electoral and party politics.
It ain't the Trump party unless he wins which would pretty effectively end the GOP structure and scatter them nikkas like roaches.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
What?

Trump won the primaries. It's his party.
So if he doesn't become president you think he'll still have any say on what the party does past what he does on his possible TV network? Because at this point alot of the power structure of the GOP is either going towards Hillary or gearing up to defect. I mean that's just the reality of it, and it's possible they bow down to him at the end. The issue the more regular GOP members have with Trump is that he's pushing the party so far away from the mainstream of America that they won't be able to build anything over the next 4-10 years. They have the same issue with the tea party fringe but those types can be bribed to play nice. Trump just does whatever and nobody in the party really knows what he's building on for the future of.