Polo G “Rapstar” is the #1 song in the country. What is his ceiling? Update: STILL at #1

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
"Trollz" had the biggest drop off for a single in Billboard history because the numbers were obviously faked.

Nicki Minaj and 6ix9ine suffer biggest fall for No 1 single ever

:dead: at "but they had hits before!"

Another :dead: at "I'd rather see fans fake the numbers than a record exec". As if the labels aren't doing the exact same shyt.
Nah, after several decades of payola and other underhanded practices I'm sure labels have no part in faking streams. Just the fans. :gucci::comeon:

Fred.
They weren't faked. The majority of that was actual digital downloads by the barbs who boosted it to No. 1. They only bought the single to help Nicki get a No 1.

He's been blackballed by all the streaming companies and Playlist etc.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They weren't faked. The majority of that was actual digital downloads by the barbs who boosted it to No. 1. They only bought the single to help Nicki get a No 1.

He's been blackballed by all the streaming companies and Playlist etc.

There was literally a step-by-step explanation on social media for faking streams. There were people organizing it, over the course of several days. Which is why the numbers sharply decreased once they stopped doing it.

You: "nah man, it was all legit"

dpGPX6Q.gif

I dunno if you cats are bored and just like to argue, or are extremely naive.

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
There was literally a step-by-step explanation on social media for faking streams. There were people organizing it, over the course of several days. Which is why the numbers sharply decreased once they stopped doing it.

You: "nah man, it was all legit"

dpGPX6Q.gif

I dunno if you cats are bored and just like to argue, or are extremely naive.

Fred.

Every artist does that though.. they put out instructions and shut.

I just don't care as much as you do :manny:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Rapstar...It's like the 2021 Rockstar that also went number one.

Never heard either before they went number one and are very generic songs.