(polygamy) Ladies, could you be in a marriage with two husbands?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lets say they both are attractive, protective over you, both are working and taking care of you and they consent to this situation and have no issues with it because they see you as a Queen/Goddess? You don't have to work either, they're providing financial security.

Or would you feel smothered/overwhelmed no matter how fine and easy-going their personalities are?

Example.)

Husband #1
1ddac6a052bc6958275289792b190559.jpg

Husband #2
tumblr_nx6w8d1KYj1skqlxjo1_1280.jpg

Both yours.

@Kant @PeridotPuss @Ashley Banks @Holy Berry @Paradise @Athenna @Coco @CinnaSlim @Jasmine20 @misery @Abayo @ChocolateQueen @KinksandCoils @ChiefQueen @InDePickWest @Giselle @BlackPearl @The5thLetter @GoldCoastSaint

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
To be honest. It would be good but tiring after a while. Men are competitive unless they are some cuckolds or something. We couldnt share a home. They would pay for my place and take turns coming to see me to give offerings to the Goddess. :takedat:
lmao yeah I dont see it working in 1 shared home. They'd have to divide the time. The competitiveness will come out. Hopefully it won't end in a murder or some shyt. I watch too much ID channel.:mjcry: What if one of em kill u so the other one won't have you anymore and because he feel like you are more in love with the other guy? :skip:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Of course, if I ever get rich, that will be th deal. But living a regular life with two men?
No, thanks. You gotta live a certain lifestyle to pull it off. Only for the rich and glamorous.
They both would be giving all their money to you.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Only to have my vagina destroyed back to back? Only to have a child by both of them? Double the nasty ass drawls I'll have to wash? :heh:

Double the alimony tho :jbhmm:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Only to have my vagina destroyed back to back? Only to have a child by both of them? Double the nasty ass drawls I'll have to wash? :heh:

Double the alimony tho :jbhmm:
You won't have to wash their clothes if you dont wish. You are the Goddess/Queen.
But yes, both will have sex with you (but on your terms)

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:I wanna say yes but I think it'd get annoying after awhile. I don't have the patience to deal with more than one person on that level, plus I'd more than likely like one more than the other so I'd treat them different, which will cause jealousy. We'd definitely have to live in separate homes and no group outings.

I don't know how I feel about having 2 dude's DNA swimming around in me. :patrice:. Financially it would be great lol but I'd have to work, I don't want to spend every second with someone and I like my alone time.​

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:jbhmm:I wanna say yes but I think it'd get annoying after awhile. I don't have the patience to deal with more than one person on that level, plus I'd more than likely like one more than the other so I'd treat them different, which will cause jealousy. We'd definitely have to live in separate homes and no group outings.

I don't know how I feel about having 2 dude's DNA swimming around in me. :patrice:. Financially it would be great lol but I'd have to work, I don't want to spend every second with someone and I like my alone time.​
They would both be working and financially supporting you. You don't have to work unless you want to. Like @CinnaSlim said, ideal situation: you wouldn't share a home with either but they would come to to spend time with you (divided of course). Sex, again - Your terms!

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

Random trivia: The shape of man's penis was evolved to scoop out the competition's swimmers. :heh: