Polymer 80: Serial number free Glocks and AR’s for all

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Why go through all this trouble if you don't live in fukking Canada or the UK though? Take your ass to the pawn shop and a get a Hi Point for $80.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Look like they sell slides and barrels too along with the kits but all together it will be 600+ shipping and taxes. For those prices you can get 2 or 3 pistols from a pawn shop or like 6 on the street
You fukking square. NO YOU CANNOT. :stopitslime:

:camby: fukk outta here!

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Why go through all this trouble if you don't live in fukking Canada or the UK though? Take your ass to the pawn shop and a get a Hi Point for $80.
some ppl find tinkering fun, there's a feeling of accomplishment when you're done with a build and a sense of pride when you're using it. some states require pistol registration and ppl don't believe what they own is the government's business. some states ban basically all modern pistols. 80% builds are also of interest to felons although i would never condone such a thing. :troll:
Well I’m looking at all 10 of my barrels and none have numbers. What about yours? Or do you even have any
all european guns have serialized barrels. in most countries, the pressure-bearing parts like the bolt/barrel/slide are the regulated parts and receivers/frames are treated like barrels are in america, as just another hunk of metal.