Pop Smoke was killed by 15-year-old who admitted shooting to detention center cellmate

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You don’t need LA to pop off, but you definitely need NY.

:unimpressed:
You need NY a lot less than LA to maintain :mjlol: NY nightlife scene is bummy compared to LA hot spots (dont take it as hate, NYC nightlife is great, its just not LA. Now SF nightlife is WOAT :mjcry: )

mingling is a high speed sport in LA. 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year best believe people are networking some big plans even as I type this.

Daps
NY is just seen as the mecca of culture in this country and the world, home to the trendsetters, in music and fashion. While rap is presently still heavily influenced by the trap sounds of ATL, NY is the city that gives that influence the stsmp of approval. LA doesn’t have that kind of impact on the culture.

:yeshrug:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The investigator went on to say that the woman, who was with Pop Smoke the night he was tragically killed, spoke to law enforcement following the fatal shooting incident.

"She heard a struggle coming from the shower area and heard Mr. Jackson screaming," Detective Carrasco said. "Mr. Jackson ran out of the bathroom and then she heard a loud pop and [heard] Mr. Jackson fall to the ground."

Referring to the woman's account of what happened the night of Feb. 19, 2020, the detective added, "Two other individuals began to kick him."

The investigator continued, saying the rhymer got up and ran downstairs. "She hears two more pops," he shared. "She follows Mr. Jackson, sees him on the ground and screams for Michael [Durodola] to call 911."

Actor Michael Durodola, a.k.a Mike Dee, was reportedly at the home with Pop that night as well.

Read More: New Pop Smoke Shooting Details Emerge - Report - XXL | New Pop Smoke Shooting Details Emerge - Report

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You flunky...didn't he mistakenly post his addy online? :dwillhuh:

Secondly I'll wait til the complete facts come out.
Bro I been online since the internet came out. I never once accidentally posted my goddamn address to the public. Triple that if I had precious jewels at the crib. And if I’m renting out of town and I do post it, we leaving. Or locking down. Cause I’d know the mistake I just made.

But that’s fine. We all make mistakes. I’m not here to shyt on Pop. I spoke up about this chick. Nobody needed to set him up cause he posted where to find him and that he has cash on him. And if y’all think these idiots made every mistake except the one where they tell the girl was involved. And the cops catch every mistake except the glaring witness setup move….. then that’s on y’all.

But he’s dead because he mistakenly put that address up

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
Brother of one of the killers
:francis:

85b21d4c7eda4e57b58915cdcef589d4_md.jpg

EXCLUSIVE

POP SMOKERAPPER'S MURDER HAS CONNECTION TO DEAD BODY FOUND IN BARREL​

8/6/2023 1:00 AM PT​

Cops are investigating the connection between Pop Smoke's murder and a dead body found in a barrel on the beach in Malibu ... TMZ has learned.

Play video content
8b9095fafecb45adae418ab1b450aefb_md.jpg

GRUESOME DISCOVERYKTLA 5
The barrel, containing the naked body of Javonnta Murphy, washed ashore July 31. We've learned Javonnta is the brother of Jaquan Murphy ... one of the 5 people arrested in the wake of Pop Smoke's murder in 2020.
ac64f6ea9cd743c294f6cb8a8df0ac8a_md.jpg

Jaquan was first charged with attempted murder for Pop Smoke's death, but later cleared. He is, however, currently awaiting trial for an unrelated murder in L.A. County.
pop smoke body in barrel

Getty
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... L.A. County Sheriff's Department's investigators are currently looking into the possibility Javonnta's murder was a retaliation killing for Pop's murder. Of course, it's not their only theory, but definitely one they're digging into.
TMZ broke the story ... Pop was shot and killedin February 2020 during a robbery in the Hollywood Hills. Pop was not alone in the home, but he was the only one who was shot.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4