Popeyes got Chik-Fil-A outchea looking shook

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
I don't eat fast food and I am sitting back watching all this like :ld: :skip:

There's a local chain in my city called Burgatory that has such an amazing spicy chicken sandwich called the WTF Chicken Sandwich.

OUR “WHAT THE FRIED” CHICKEN IS TOPPED WITH SHAVED RED CABBAGE, DILL PICKLES, MAYO & WHOLE GRAIN MUSTARD ON BRIOCHE. ONE BITE & YOU’LL GET THE NAME!

I want one right now. :mjcry:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Chick Fil A wins off the service alone. Every other time I hit Popeyes I gotta pull up to the side door and wait 10 minutes because they gotta cook more chicken. fukk them nikkas.
ECXnoIMX4AEVLLJ
I don't know about that folk:jbhmm:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I think this will work itself out in the long run.

1. Consistency: I've never gotten a bad chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A. We'll see if Popeyes can match the consistency over the long term.

2. Health: CFA don't fukk my stomach up. How that Popeyes chicken sandwich gonna treat my stomach over the long term?:patrice:

3. Customer Service: Don't even need to speak on it.

4. Open on Sundays: A nikka do be fiendin a chicken sandwich on Sundays sometimes. I'm usually forced to pay for Wendy's premium sandwich, which is more expensive but still inferior to CFA.

Honestly it's the CFA sauce that brings the whole thing home for me. I keeps mad extra CFA sauce at home to improve chicken sandwiches from other spots when I'm in a crunch.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Best Chicken Sandwich in LA is Howlin Rays in Chinatown.

But them lines are too long at all times. The shyt aint even feasible. shyt be like 2 hours on average. :francis::mjcry:

They got a twitter account that does nothing be tell you how long the current wait time is.
HOWLIN' RAY'S (@howlinrays) on Twitter

Word lol, shyt is delicious but that line is crazy. Dave's Hot Chicken on Western is decent too - lines are a little better there, but at night they get crazy too.

There was a sandwich shop on La Cienega called Soda Pops that no joke had the most delicious buffalo chicken hero I've ever had in my life. They closed unfortunately cuz no one knew about it. shyt actually hurt my soul when they went out of business.

I know way too much about chicken places in LA lol. Im back in NY now but I was hittin spots crazy when I was out there lol.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
It ain't even like that :childplease:
I thought it was funny at the time but now I get it breh. Just tried it and after that first bite was immediately like I shoulda got two :to: that shyt was good all around. Got me feeling greedy, already thinking about when I'm gone have it again and I haven't had fast food in months.

BVII

Pro
Daps
Finally was able to try it today, copped a spicy and a regular. I think Chick-fil-a's chicken has better flavor, but that's it. The Popeyes sandwich had better bread and pickles. Chicken wise the Popeyes chicken was a lot bigger, crispier, and juicer.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO