Pops comes home to daughter in bed w/ dude; papa tag team curb stomps the both of them w/ son

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asians will beat people's ass and record it. :wow: Look up them cheating vids.

Why record this shyt tho? Especially if that kid is underage. I understand the ass whooping but keep the vids in the archive

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
is there an alterior link to this vid, like a youtube version. wshh stopped working for me. daps.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
All you liberal "it's her life, bro" ass nikkas are full of shyt :russ:

Y'all would let me long stroke y'all daughters while you're in the other room watching the game? :BlackHitler:

"K-keep it quiet honey, I'm trynna watch the game"

"Mr. Karbaash sir, could you please remember to wear a condom, good sir? I implore you to not splash your semen all over my daughter's vaginal walls:Mjcry:"
:deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So you okay with random dudes in your house giving your daughter backshots, jizzing over the bed that you bought her, and raiding your fridge after?

No. But I'm not gonna stomp on a child's face because my daughter invited him over. :manny:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I though this was a breh in bed.

They probably would of kilt that nikka on site if it was.

Situations like this can happen. I would have been fighting for my life if I was young the nikka and this shyt happened.

But they shoulda did they business in a car or hotel. Girls can't be havin dudes over and layin pipe in daddy's home like that.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Find it a little bit suspect when people react that way to their daughter having sex. Difference between being a protective dad and asserting rights over your property. When you're showing no regard for the physical and mental well being of your child, it is clearly the latter which is a perverse mindset for a father to have.