Popular shyt that you were not into and never understood the hype

Daps
Never did a social media challenge

Squid Games

Coogi sweaters

I went to high school with a Puerto Rican kid who had a Coogi sweater, but you could tell he got it on clearance, or som kind of liquidation, because it was neon colors, and brutally obvious every time he wore it, which was at least twice a month. Plus, he never wore any other nice clothes.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Most team sports tbh.
I tried again to watch a full game of football over Thanksgiving and it was so boring. That said I love sports drama and fukkery off the court and field. :lolbron:

Voting for the lesser of two evils. I would rather not have any evil, so I decide not to vote

You know running yourself or researching/backing a candidate that shares your values is also an option ? You either lazy or don't want to take accountability for a decision.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Eminem (not for being a cac, but for the cheap shock value Ima kill my BM and my mom and your mom shyt)
Drake (a Canadian half small hat fronting like he's hard? I'm good)
Lil Wayne (never got the hype. He's not wack but he's not the greatest rapper alive either)
2Pac (when he became an overnight thug I tuned out)
PAWGs (I smashed a couple during the Clinton administration and they were meh. Since then I've been good on cave bytches)
Reality TV (a completely Satanic abomination)
Tattoos (my goal is to be the last person on earth without one)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
sneakers , designer clothes , jewelry , drill music especially from NYC.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Jordan’s
I got a dozen in my closet so I can’t judge, but I will say STILL wearing Jordan’s is nuts.

Like bruh I had OG Jordan’s as a kid…. then had retros in college….Then copped a few more after I started making money…and they’re still retroing the same 13 J’s?!?? :why: still doin this shyt?!?

And Jordan brand is straight ho’ing these nggas. ‘Nah these ain’t the OGs 11’s, these the ‘DMP’ 11’s. The jumpman is bronze instead of gold :unimpressed: