Popular shyt that you were not into and never understood the hype

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Game of Thrones, actually watched the pilot episode and decided it wasn't for me.

Lil Wayne in his prime, don't get me wrong I liked some songs from him, but nikkaz IRL was stanning him like the Coli stans Nas :mjlol: I was in High School during his prime. Lil Wayne was easily the most popular rapper to NYC youth in the late 2000s.

A Milli and 6 foot, 7 Foot are my favorite prime Wayne songs.

Ah, I changed my mind I fukked with prime Wayne :pachaha: Just wasn't stanning him like I did 50 in 5th grade & middle school.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone remember M*A*S*H ?
h5eyQFe.png

White people used to love that show.

I only remember the intro would come on during baseball rain delays before I changed the channel.

:mjcry:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly, going back to when I was a kid I never cared about broadcast television.
I watched tv for Saturday morning cartoons, and WWF on Saturday and Sunday mornings. That was mostly it. Outside of that, I was playing outside or with video games.

There were exceptions, but 99% of programs on CBS/NBC/ABC/Fox are just garbage and always have been.
I remember a friend asked me like 15 years ago if I liked The Big Bang Theory and I probably made the Jay-Z face.

:scusthov:
As a 90s baby coming of age in the 2000s it was an L not to have cable growing up :mjcry: I remember this one kid said "I can't watch channel 5" (FOX)" implying that network TV was trash just like you said.

Kids today have it easier with cable going the way of the dodo bird and cable shows and sporting events being easily accessed on the internet. Freshmen year of High School I was so upset I didn't have cable and couldn't watch the NBA :sadbron:

No streaming back then so if you didn't have cable you just didn't see it :francis:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Toilet tissue.

If you just using that, your tooty hole ain't clean.