POSITIVE K RECEIVES PROCLAMATION FROM THE CITY OF ATLANTA FOR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO HIP-HOP AND COMEDY

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
Positive K has received a proclamation from the City of Atlanta for his contributions to Hip-Hop and comedy.

"I am very honored, humbled, and appreciative of my acknowledgements and endeavors I have done and continue to do," he captioned his IG post celebrating the honor. "I'm still a student at this this called life. I positively say thank you, and I also want to give a special thanks to the honorable Marvin Arrington Jr and Fulton County in Atlanta,Georgia and my friend Glen Toby.

Positive K recently discussed his comedic endeavors with Rock The Bells. "I've always been a comedic person," Positive K says regarding his merging of comedy and music. "It was always in the music from 'I Got A Man' to my freestyle rhymes. If you listen to my music everything is funny. On the tour buses with Big Daddy Kane, Jay-Z and everybody we was always snappin'. I was the guy that made people wanna pull the bus over and fight. Only problem is that I was good at fighting too!"

K cites Red Foxx as an early comedic inspiration. "Richard Pryor was the man, but Foxx was more my guy," he says. "I also love George Carlin and his political comedy a lot. Moms Mabley, Pigmeat Markham, and Millie Jackson were big parts of my growing up too.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Good story.

If hip hop journalism was really a thing, Pos K.'s name would have been brought up when T. I. tried the rapper to stand up comedian route