Possible Site of Mass Grave of Victims of 1921 Black Wall Street Massacre Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't realize people here hadn't heard about this..

More background:

you have to remember. there is so much history about black people, other non white people that isnt told in school unless you're a lucky kid with that kind of teacher or you have super pro black fist pumping parents, older siblings, uncles, aunts, somebody has to put you up on this type of stuff. and your job is to spread the knowledge because the next person black or white may not know this stuff.

i found out about this way way way late in the game. felt shamed that i didnt know earlier until i realized how many other even black fist folks didnt know about it. part of it is that its so much trauma and craziness that white people did to us. its almost hard to keep up. its like asking someone to name the unarmed black people the cops have shot up in the past 5 years. too many to name. its that bad.

The great thing about this story is that it should shut up the Black people & White folks that say stuff like "All you have to do is do the right thing,and be a productive citizen, and if you really work hard you too can achieve the american dream." welp, they did that, thrived, didnt need white folks like that. aka had their own tangibles. and guess what the white man did. went on a jealous rampage and messed it up.

This is a theme throughout history. for every step we make as a GROUP of people, they will try to tear it down. didnt say all, but the system is designed that way. They are HATERS of the highest degree. Anytime the group thats way on top, cares that much about those way down at the bottom when they finally achieve something minor. to the point of destroying it. thats nothing but pure evil and hate. why is little oh me on your mind at all? aint no way i would be thinking about some Appalachian level white folks if black people were riding high on top with 10 times the wealth or more of those ultra poor whites. aint no way. why? because I aint a Hater like that. its just not in my blood.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So what now , will the descendants finally get their 40 acres & a mule

Last edited: