Post a bad movie you personally think is good.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Both the dictionary definition and the epitome of a bad movie also being a great movie:

Belly_poster.jpg

It's a truly unique movie because the main complaints people have that kills any other movie (bad acting, bad writing, and scattershot pacing) are overtly on display here but the fact that this movie is a cult classic that spans myriad demographics is INSANE :mindblown:

And count me in with the group that recognizes that it's a BEAUTIFUL sum comprised of some HORRIBLE parts :pachaha: :obama:

Last edited:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Thread has potential.

MV5BMDFlMmM4Y2QtNDg1ZS00MWVlLTlmODgtZDdhYjY5YjdhN2M0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MjkwNjA@._V1_.jpg

Mom's got this on bootleg when I was like 8 and I remember watching the shyt out of it. I was shocked (but not shocked) when I got older and found out this flick is widely panned.

I tell you one thing, I'll watch this over Jurassic World any day.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Thread has potential.

MV5BMDFlMmM4Y2QtNDg1ZS00MWVlLTlmODgtZDdhYjY5YjdhN2M0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MjkwNjA@._V1_.jpg

Mom's got this on bootleg when I was like 8 and I remember watching the shyt out of it. I was shocked (but not shocked) when I got older and found out this flick is widely panned.

Every single character in this movie is unlikable or stupid other than Jeff Goldblum. Lol

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Thread has potential.

I like the first 3 :manny: I watched 3 multiple times