Post a desirable McDonald’s meal.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
my palate is beyond mystery meat burgers and fake fish sandwiches :mjpls:

I'm glad mine's not. :blessed:

I love mystery meat (:dame:) and look forward to fish burger Fridays season all-year long. :ohlawd:

(I usually cop two doubles with cheese, no tar-tar, a big Sprite, and two large fries. :ahh: )

Enjoy your organic salad and your free-range steak though, double OG.
Cam

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm glad mine's not. :blessed:

I love mystery meat (:dame:) and look forward to fish burger Fridays season all-year long. :ohlawd:

(I usually cop two doubles with cheese, no tar-tar, a big Sprite, and two large fries. :ahh: )

Enjoy your organic salad and your free-range steak though, double OG.
Cam
thats what i actually had on friday lol...i went to a brazilian steakhouse...2 different cuts of steak, chicken, and lamb they kept serving me and the lady... the veggies,rice,mashed potatoes, black beans :ohlawd:..good eating :smugfavre:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
thats what i actually had on friday lol...i went to a brazilian steakhouse...2 different cuts of steak, chicken, and lamb they kept serving me and the lady... the veggies,rice,mashed potatoes, black beans :ohlawd:..good eating :smugfavre:

:hhh:

Finna go prepare some processed shyt right now, excuse me.
Nileseyy Niles Disappear GIF - Nileseyy Niles Disappear ...

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
McDonald's really only good for breakfast at this point. Their only burger that has an actual patty and not some slim slice of meat is the quarter pounder. And that is missing lettuce, tomatoes, etc.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
McDonald's really only good for breakfast at this point. Their only burger that has an actual patty and not some slim slice of meat is the quarter pounder. And that is missing lettuce, tomatoes, etc.

When you get that bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and you find out it's two for four :banderas:

McDonald's breakfast hits so different breh. Like you having the most shyttiest of moments. You hit up the drive thru and see this thick ting giving you that bag with the coffee to the side.

Heaven on earth breh.