Post in thread 'Barry Bonds made the MLB Hall of Fame - Daps and reps for all' (Neg Train)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Bonds and Clemens will eventually get in through the forever committee which is comprised of former players and coaches and they meet in December…

The writers getting destroyed by the media tho… They need to be publicly named and shamed because they look like hypocrites of the highest order voting in Big Sloopy

nah dont count on it (i hope im wrong) but the veterans committee has a stronger stance against roid users (at least the ones currently in it) joe Morgan used yo say that no suspected steroid user would ever be elected in by them. And most the guys are still on the committee.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nah dont count on it (i hope im wrong) but the veterans committee has a stronger stance against roid users (at least the ones currently in it) joe Morgan used yo say that no suspected steroid user would ever be elected in by them. And most the guys are still on the committee.

Cat already out the bag.. Big Sloopy got in and he used that lean too he ain’t a suspected user he is a user lol .. The writers fukked up any argument on that shyt.. Forever committee going to have to put bonds and Clemens in

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Cat already out the bag.. Big Sloopy got in and he used that lean too he ain’t a suspected user he is a user lol .. The writers fukked up any argument on that shyt.. Forever committee going to have to put bonds and Clemens in
What he was positive for was never released. Was prob hgh…or an unlicensed pre workout he got in the DR. But he passed his drug tests from 2004 on, same with bonds. I understand manny and a rod not getting in as we know exactly what was in their system. But yea def hope bonds and clemons are in soon but i wouldnt expect it.